• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keyboard warrior moderater spotter ;)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never read all your spam cos all of it is rubbish.

So did i neg you or msg you?

What a low life accuse others and when found out he's wrong still acts xia lan.

Seems like you cannot even be an internet hero but an internet scumbag which is more like what you are in real life.

Asking the questions over and over again without looking at my post to you ? Whahahhaha don't seems like u leh :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmmm....the above coming from someone who routinely bash all the religion of this world and call all religious people idiots.....?

seriously, if u were so liberal and accepting of diversity, u wouldn't have condemn religion and insult religious people; not that i am a religious person anyway, but at least i am sensitive enough not to behave like an asshole like u. Ur real agenda for posting the above is quite obvious actually lol hypocrisy hypocrisy! lol

and how old r u this year? from some the posting in this forum, i gather that u r not exactly young. i am easily half ur age, but not even half as childish as u r. i mean, who the fuck would create a thread just to get back at someone he had some kind of gayish bickering with!? I thought only kindergarden/ primary school kids do that!!?? :rolleyes:
heyy...start acting ur age man!

and oh, before u start that "u r a clone of some else" bullshit again, no i am not a clone of anyone.
i had to post this because i find you a very petty person and u have ego the size of the universe...hey, this thread says it all!

oh yea! have fun with ur online flamewar loser drifter lol
ain't gonna come back here to see ur silly comments because they are all oh so trivial and egoistic in nature. Get a life or something man, and spend less time on the internet ya?

Nice one he's damn good at acting blur or misquoting you.

Yes I whack all religion .. Hypocrite ? Did I chose certain religion to whack ? Wow u are half my age ? That makes u 80+ . Old man like you will never understand :wink: anyway . This forum got anti- pap who whack pap and pro pap who whack non pap . And did they chose and narrow down certain race ? This forum is for whacking idiot . Are u one of them ? :wink:

SMH :biggrin: OMG i am sure they teach you what the meaning of half of something is in primary school or lower do they? If you say he's 80+ and he's half your age that would make you 160 yrs old. :rolleyes: Your engrish so bad ah? Even ah tiong would be miles better.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asking the questions over and over again without looking at my post to you ? Whahahhaha don't seems like u leh :wink:

I read them already all spamming the same nonsense. So did i neg or msg you ah old man? Even tries to cheat on the internet what a scumbag.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Starhub service? Didn't know japan have starhub teleco service too. :rolleyes:

oopsss.... spoilt the lobang!!!!

let me post drifter mobile message here, in case he deleted it:

difterlobang_zpsc5c8ca65.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so i guess this is how meat eaters behave, eat too much japan meat liao and then out of sudden appear in sinkieland.. wahhahahahhah

what a sinkified loser drifter is..wahahhahahha!!!!!!!!

and i am right, meat eaters are really that dumb.... wahhahahahah

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice one he's damn good at acting blur or misquoting you.

SMH :biggrin: OMG i am sure they teach you what the meaning of half of something is in primary school or lower do they? If you say he's 80+ and he's half your age that would make you 160 yrs old. :rolleyes: Your engrish so bad ah? Even ah tiong would be miles better.

I didn't careful read his post . Yes my bad , my Angmo wei no good . So did u go to the pub who hit a indian post :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't know how to screen shot that why I my friend help me .. U think I so stupid ?

yes you are stupid... meat eaters are dumb... fren help you??? help your lanjiao more like it

trying to insult people's intelligence again.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't even know how to muti-quote yet alone screen shot . That's why u never see me muti quote before and always Kena inf by ah same because I quote the whole post .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't careful read his post . Yes my bad , my Angmo wei no good . So did u go to the pub who hit a indian post :wink:

What go to pub hit indian post? Maybe you can speak indian wei.

I don't know how to screen shot that why I my friend help me .. U think I so stupid ?

You don't even know how to do a screen shot and need your friend to help you and you're asking ppl if they think you're so stupid? Of course you are very stupid. Don't know how to screen shot.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What go to pub hit indian post? Maybe you can speak indian wei.

You don't even know how to do a screen shot and need your friend to help you and you're asking ppl if they think you're so stupid? Of course you are very stupid. Don't know how to screen shot.

My angmo Wei not good and IT also not good that does not mean I'm stupid :wink: if I ask u do I know about breeding snakes u also don't know .. Can I call u stupid for that ?