• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

back to normal

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, if you find a way to make payment without you knowing who made the payment, you'd have more paying members. :biggrin:

I agree with you & I think I have suggested this too...giver us a name ( maybe anybody who cares) Bank Account Number, location, Country...I will drop my 'penny' in! incognito & SAM will receive funding.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It doesn't have to be intelligent but I would like it to be civilised. :wink:

Your statement deserves a traditional Thai wai, thank you

285937160_a2c97d93f71.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we may not be as intelligent as you are but we do have fun and are friends.

Why dont you join us and impart some of your wit and wisdom .....we will be highly appreciative and grateful.

everyone is waiting for the other one to initiate a conversational topic. if no one does that, it's all silent. then there are those anal-retentive who think that certain forummers are there for them to hurl insult and abuses. it's like their god-given right.

do u still find that "intelligent"?

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a move with detailed assessment and planning to create a Military Manoeuvres.
Waging war between each other warms the battle ground.Borrowed fire are started at suitable times n occasions.
Causing troops of both side to be more aggressive and proactive.More funds are needed for supplies of weapons n armour.
Those who use fire as a means to support attack are wise n shrewed.
A enlightened leader who deliberates on the plan allow capable general to implements changes.
War is based on applying deception to be successful.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok.....would you be so kind as to come in and educate us . As i've said, we would be really thankful.

Dont just throw stones.....help us.

everyone is waiting for the other one to initiate a conversational topic. if no one does that, it's all silent. then there are those anal-retentive who think that certain forummers are there for them to hurl insult and abuses. it's like their god-given right.

do u still find that "intelligent"?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with you & I think I have suggested this too...giver us a name ( maybe anybody who cares) Bank Account Number, location, Country...I will drop my 'penny' in! incognito & SAM will receive funding.

yes, i will do that...incognito....then you dont have to worry about financing.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
chat room back to normal everyperson can go in or certain nicks can go in, I see always same nick forumers inside.