• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jialat me liao. someone open door caused a little dent in her mini car

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i have been using her mini car last 2 days. she say i can use one. but got problem now. i came home after parking and closing door notice got a little dent on the right door. jialat. don't know which idiot open door cause a little small sent on her car door. she sure sibei angry one. this time i die liao. hopefully can find workshop that is open to repair the dent before she come back singapore. really damn suey. knn : (

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been using her mini car last 2 days. she say i can use one. but got problem now. i came home after parking and closing door notice got a little dent on the right door. jialat. don't know which idiot open door cause a little small sent on her car door. she sure sibei angry one. this time i die liao. hopefully can find workshop that is open to repair the dent before she come back singapore. really damn suey. knn : (
Can use cdc vouchers. LOL.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the car in the adjacent lot a wide berth to prevent dents

Mercedes.jpg