• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

back to normal

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, if you find a way to make payment without you knowing who made the payment, you'd have more paying members. :biggrin:

Actually no need. By year end there will be at least 10-15 from me. It's all his fault now that i have developed a fetish to decorate my members. I could have used clone up clone method but it's done sparingly. Guess i am lazy and prefer taking shortcut. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If only unmoderated members can chat in the chatroom now it seems like certain regulars won't be able to chat anymore. Donkey for eg won't be able to post since i believe he does not post in the forum at all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hi there

1. sammy, what civilsed?
2. sbf chatrm should be hot, hot & hot.
3. where there is no boundary or wall mah!

Why is it so difficult to explain the difference between robust debate vs sustained attacks aimed at disrupting the flow of information.:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If only unmoderated members can chat in the chatroom now it seems like certain regulars won't be able to chat anymore. Donkey for eg won't be able to post since i believe he does not post in the forum at all.

Who is this donkey ?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya la...poor thing the guy...collateral damage because of those clowns.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
anyway i would like to thank bros drifter, knnblcb, knnbpcb, ihp, raiders, vamjok and the other regulars for coming in that night to fight off those

idiotic clowns who were hellbent on destroying the environment in the chatroom.

Thanks bros.....sorry if i missed out any other bro who came to help defend .

See you guys in the chatroom later and please dont knn me :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway i would like to thank bros drifter, knnblcb, knnbpcb, ihp, raiders, vamjok and the other regulars for coming in that night to fight off those

idiotic clowns who were hellbent on destroying the environment in the chatroom.

Thanks bros.....sorry if i missed out any other bro who came to help defend .

See you guys in the chatroom later and please dont knn me :smile:

No worries bro , I did nothing ..the moment When I heard the chat room have problem I rush in . But those clones already run away .

By the way , because cause one of them already here and targeting u :wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes bro...i saw him on some other thread. He initially targeted others in the chatroom but when they complained to me , i had to handle him.

Now his focus will be on me i guess. So sad that people come here to do this sort of thing.

Debate, spirited arguments , kpkb are all normal and part of the game but this guy, his clones and mebbe his friends....they come to senselessly destroy. Stupid guys...and i use the word guy loosely....he is more like an animal.

Well i'll be waiting for him.

Thanks for the heads up bro.

No worries bro , I did nothing ..the moment When I heard the chat room have problem I rush in . But those clones already run away .

By the way , because cause one of them already here and targeting u :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes bro...i saw him on some other thread. He initially targeted others in the chatroom but when they complained to me , i had to handle him.

Now his focus will be on me i guess. So sad that people come here to do this sort of thing.

Debate, spirited arguments , kpkb are all normal and part of the game but this guy, his clones and mebbe his friends....they come to senselessly destroy. Stupid guys...and i use the word guy loosely....he is more like an animal.

Well i'll be waiting for him.

Thanks for the heads up bro.

No worries bro , I will also be watching them .. If they come in here and troll every thread then I will move in .