• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

back to normal

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
.... hopefully.

No clowns came in to disrupt chatroom activities last night

BosSam back to his handsome ugly self :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
.... hopefully.

No clowns came in to disrupt chatroom activities last night

BosSam back to his handsome ugly self :wink:

Only unmoderated members can communicate either privately or publicly in the chat room from now on. I left it open to all in the hope that those who were wary of typing messages in the forum could interact in a more cosy atmosphere of the chat room. Sadly, freedom of expression has been abused by trouble makers and I have no choice but to restrict chat privileges.

I now fully understand why the ISA has to remain in force for the time being. :p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok....thanks for the assist. Yes a few bums with ill intent do make life less pleasant for all the rest.

Upz you again....or do you prefer more of my CPF money ?

Only unmoderated members can communicate either privately or publicly in the chat room from now on. I left it open to all in the hope that those who were wary of typing messages in the forum could interact in a more cosy atmosphere of the chat room. Sadly, freedom of expression has been abused by trouble makers and I have no choice but to restrict chat privileges.

I now fully understand why the ISA has to remain in force for the time being. :p

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah ok....thanks for the assist. Yes a few bums with ill intent do make life less pleasant for all the rest.

Upz you again....or do you prefer more of my CPF money ?

hi there

1. bro, sammy would not want any more of your hard earned cpf.
2. what he would like: "for the assist" to be changed to "for the assistance".
3. hahaha!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
$20 for 1000 points.

If i gave him all my cpf money i could get 275 points....thats all i have in the cpf :(

hi there

1. bro, sammy would not want any more of your hard earned cpf.
2. what he would like: "for the assist" to be changed to "for the assistance".
3. hahaha!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

u make it sound like the chatroom is always packed for an "intelligent" conversation by a group of no-brainers.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
we may not be as intelligent as you are but we do have fun and are friends.

Why dont you join us and impart some of your wit and wisdom .....we will be highly appreciative and grateful.

u make it sound like the chatroom is always packed for an "intelligent" conversation by a group of no-brainers.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"intelligent" conversation by a group of no-brainers.
I'm not into the chat room thing, but yours is uncalled for shot (and low below the belt). Why, do you have bad traumatic experience or claustrophobic in tight confines of cubicle?:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why revert to the old avatar?? you are becoming a chameleon or are you having multiple personality manifestation?:confused:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, if you find a way to make payment without you knowing who made the payment, you'd have more paying members. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi bro...he came into the chatroom and did apologise for his post. He didnt mean for it to sound this way. So its ok la no offence taken .

Why dont you join us as of now ?.. :smile:

I'm not into the chat room thing, but yours is uncalled for shot (and low below the belt). Why, do you have bad traumatic experience or claustrophobic in tight confines of cubicle?:rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think he has been hiding in those regularly, in schools and in swimming pools