• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie durian seller stabbed customer over argument about his $2 shit durians

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother pua cheebye, Dont divert to a whole other story that has nothing to do with me and stop acting self-righteous.

You reminds me of this one fucking rowdy Keling all drunk on Toddy pickin out a fight with every one at my neighbourhood kopitiam..

Fuck Your Mother Chow Cheebye Chao Pundek...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You reminds me of this one fucking rowdy Keling all drunk on Toddy pickin out a fight with every one at my neighbourhood kopitiam..

HAHA, Got you Fucking mother fucking pua cheebye, Kan ni na bu choa cheebye!! You said you were not a bigot.. Dumb mother fucking got so easily hooked, Showed his bigot side the moment he got teased. Shows you are dumb fucking bigot after-all. hahahaha. You remind me of a child spawn from an Inbred family. :biggrin: Typical chink, In-front act all humble and noble but once behind the back or tio tease a-bit, The ugly side shows. :biggrin:

-CAO NI NA MA!!!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHA, Got you Fucking pua cheebye, You said you were not a bigot.. Dumb fucking mother fucking got so easily hooked, Shows you are dumb fucking bigot afterall. hahahaha. You remind me of the retarded Women's Son :biggrin:

Kelings love to twist and turn.. No secret about that.. You twisted and turned to bait me with your stupid race game.. You're no different from a snake..

Rowdy when drunk.. Rowdy also when not drunk.. Typical Kelings..:wink:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kelings love to twist and turn.. No secret about that.. You twisted and turned to bait me with your stupid race game.. You're no different from a snake..

Rowdy when drunk.. Rowdy also when not drunk.. Typical Kelings..:wink:

I thought you not racist?.. Hahaha Typical chink, In-front act all humble and noble but once behind the back or tio tease a-bit, The True color shows.
I love this, Shows typical Chink characteristic, Very dangerous people. You my Mr.Zeddy proved everything. Thank you.

Good night, I love how you were easily hooked into becoming an Example. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you not racist?.. Hahaha Typical chink, In-front act all humble and noble but once behind the back or tio tease a-bit, The True color shows.
I love this, Shows typical Chink characteristic, Very dangerous people. You my Mr.Zeddy proved everything. Thank you.

Good night, I love how you were easily hooked into becoming an Example. :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?107207-Psy83-Vs-Ramseth-Big-Fight-After-2nd-Jan-2012

LOL.. Psy83, in case you got short memories, here's a memorable thread for you for some self reflection...:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/FONT][/COLOR]
pic5.jpg

The attacker ran away as soon as he turned around. He told the Chinese paper that he did not see who his attacker was but believed it was not the owner of the stall who stabbed him.

lianbeng tells uncle: maybe 1 of the stall assistants leh. durian sellers usually got lots of paikia hanging around one mah.:biggrin:

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro zeddy,

why you blown television's cover? he still thinks that no one knows he is psy83 aka general.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. sinkie endurance of pain is legendary and world class. sometimes pain is mixed with pleasure. to have endured both for 47 years getting shafted up the rear is truly unheard of. :biggrin:

The "whities" every "erection" promises, $2 durians disguised as XO, & promises them "chilli craps", abalone porridge, Mac Donald's breakfast & even upgrade their toilets, plus what you have mentioned shafted in the rear & taking in the mouth..and LOVING IT!, is unbelievable!!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is why no one bothered to give him a ride. Oh yeah, how could I forget the Sinkie culture of "you die your own problem"? :rolleyes:

you die your own problem is common throughout asia where life is cheap. besides, sinkies don't have much money left after blowing $200k on their new A4,; they can't possibly afford to pay for the leather cleaning to get rid of the blood from their upholstery if they gave him a ride.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things have improved.

In the bad old days, cross a durian seller and he'd have smashed your skull with a durian.

True story. No exaggeration.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng tells uncle: maybe 1 of the stall assistants leh. durian sellers usually got lots of paikia hanging around one mah.:biggrin:
Easy la...molotov cocktail the fucking stall!
Old adage 跑得了和尚跑不了庙.....他在明你在暗
Can easily seek revenge....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with your statement but wish to state that the sum is far too high for the people to pay.
It was only $25/- at one time
We only have about 4 million plus people here.
In the UK Ambulance conveying people for dialysis treatment (irregardless of distance covered) is FOC.
What would happen if one day, a call for assistance to 999 here for police patrol car may even come with a price-tag.
The Government has to provide some form of free service to the citizens in cases of emergencies.
No one like to be in such painful and life-threatening situations.
Just think about it, please.....

You want to bankrupt Singapore with your Western welfare ideas, is it? Singaporeans are a tough and self-reliant lot. They need no free ambulance. People can pay for ambulances, it is whether they choose to. Casualties in Singapore prefer travelling to emergency departments by foot. Different countries, different cultures. Majulah PAP! :biggrin: