• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 Vs Ramseth Big Fight After 2nd Jan 2012

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forummers this is to announce to all who may be unaware of the coming fight between psy83 in the Black Corner and our "Champion" Ramseth in the Yellow Corner. Come one, Come all, Come and see who will win. Who will volunteer to be the referee?:confused:

This was how it all started......

Ok on... MSG ME YOUR NO. AND ADDRESS NOW.. I COME DOWN IN 1 HR..

You need about 16 hours flight to reach me now. PM me your time and venue. Anytime after Jan. 2 and anywhere in Singapore.

What time and venue.. You dont talk come here and talk cock with me.. You jiao me and now you want me put time and venue and saying after jan 2.. Fuck you understand.. You got no fucking standard ar. You want try, You try now... If not when jan 2 come then you P.M me la puah cheebye. You think everything follow your style ar?

You think I'll give him my number and address? Why don't he give me his number and address? I'm aleady lenient let him name venue and time after Jan. 2. Usual rule is one side name time and the other side name venue.

Fuck you la.. You jiao people and you want to say you are lenient to me? Fuck you understand. Its shows you are a coward who jiao people but dont dare to put meet.. Lanjiao la after 2 Jan.. Im pretty sure you are positing this shit from Singapore..

There was one old nick Chowcheebye challenged me and named time and venue. I showed up but he didn't. Actually the dispiute was over his attacks on Krafty. I wanted to stand up for Krafty. Krafty wanted to drive me there but I said nevermind, I went there myself. I was really ready for a good spar even if lost and got beaten. It was at a martial arts school. When I got there, everybody said they didn't know what Chowbeebye or Sammyboy. I went to a nearby coffeeshop to have fish soup dinner and went home.

Sounds like you are trying to goreng some b.s here. So let me ask you this.. Is this fact or fiction.

Ah ram.. 2nd jan come just P.m la.. Put time/venue or what ever b.s you want la.. Im not going to chase after you cos i got better things to do and after after the last few posting and you coming out challenging me and then back tracking to say you are overseas and all that b.s i know you are a pussy. Anything goes la, You got cock you just automatically put time and venue and i will automatically come down.. I done with you for the day.

Use the Search function. Search under Chowcheebye and Ramseth and Krafty. If any word I said was false, I chop. Don't ask me to search for you. I'm not that free. Some more senior forummers may remember that episode. Come out and dispute me if any word I said is false.

Whatever la you cheebye kia... Just drop time/venue when you come back if not dont waste my fucking time cos im not going to chase after you since i already initiate to come down today straight to your place and you have back-track yourself.. My P.M is open for you to drop time/venue so im waiting for you..

P.s I hope you are steady and not be like a bitch like Jah who is behaving like a girl and edging us on to see show.

There is no way you can come out of this fight looking good. Teflon is 1.66m and you are 1.8m. You are in your 20s and he is in his 40s. People think you are bullying a courageous midget. Even after you beat him up, he will incessantly praise you and gloss over the incident. After a few days, you will have a sinking feeling that you came out second best. To make matters worse, everyone in this forum will know about your girlfriend, your job, your favourite food to the size of your underwear.

In all the years he has been here, he has been in the thick of every action. F4, 3 stooges, 2 GEs, 1 PE and he has been at the fore front of it all and he is still friends with everyone of them. You will become his "personal friend".

Remember this is the man who chatted with old man, members of cabinet etc.

Fuck him, I dont care who he is link to..Whether with TKL, WP or the whose whose.. He is a Racist fuckhead who initiate me to a fight..I took snap shots of all his bigotry and boasting earlier when he challenged me, just to cover my ass cos I thought we were going to meet up. This guy is a cunning dirty fuck and i got put him in his place. End of the day, I got less to lose then him AND he will be on the losing end cos all this shit started for racist sentiments.

Oops......maybe these are just SBF keyboard warriors talking and there won't be a fight after all. Maybe both will chicken out as I see from the discussion, someone trying to back out by giving excuses.
:*::oIo:

Anyway it was fun and we all know it is all TCSS after all.:rolleyes:

ReceivedByShit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forummers this is to announce to all who may be unaware of the coming fight between psy83 in the Black Corner and our "Champion" Ramseth in the Yellow Corner. Come one, Come all, Come and see who will win. Who will volunteer to be the referee?:confused:

One star for this thread for ugly failure like u because i said so. Don't try to rate it + because u will fail. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This was how it all started......

Oops......maybe these are just SBF keyboard warriors talking and there won't be a fight after all. Maybe both will chicken out as I see from the discussion, someone trying to back out by giving excuses.
:*::oIo:

Anyway it was fun and we all know it is all TCSS after all.:rolleyes:

good thread ... :wink: dont think ah ram will meet him .

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest SBF betting Odds

Ah Ram = 20.00

Draw = 4.00

Psy83 = 2.50

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 1 = 6.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 2 = 4.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 3 = 3.00

Pys83 kena KO by Ah Ram in Round 1 = 5.00

Both fighters never turn up for fight = 4.50

Clinton666 to kaypoh and turn up for the fight = 30.00

Leetahbar to turn up on the day of the fight to become Ah Ram's Pom Pom gal = 18.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 hugging each other and having drink after the fight = 8.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 kena arrested by Police for fighting in Public = 3.50

Ah Ram to belanjah Psy83 a glass of Teh Tarik, 2 egg Prata and 1 Kosong after fight = 4.20

Psy83 to offer Ah Ram a roll of weed before the fight = 7.20

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest SBF betting Odds

Ah Ram = 20.00

Draw = 4.00

Psy83 = 2.50

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 1 = 6.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 2 = 4.00

Ah Ram kena KO in Round 3 = 3.00

Pys83 kena KO by Ah Ram in Round 1 = 5.00

Both fighters never turn up for fight = 4.50

Clinton666 to kaypoh and turn up for the fight = 30.00

Leetahbar to turn up on the day of the fight to become Ah Ram's Pom Pom gal = 18.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 hugging each other and having drink after the fight = 8.00

Both Ah Ram and Psy83 kena arrested by Police for fighting in Public = 3.50

Thanks bro. Time for me to work - arrange kelong. Ram must win - best odds. Maybe kidnap Pys83's darling to ensure he complies?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm more interested in Ramseth the Great than the fight.

Ramseth (1 ball) : 3.80

Ramseth (no balls): 1.33

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. Time for me to work - arrange kelong. Ram must win - best odds. Maybe kidnap Pys83's darling to ensure he complies?

Or you could fix a draw instead. Both wayang and shout "you retarded gay dog!" at each other until fulltime.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No news from Ah Ram and Pys83 so far... Think they busy training for the fight..:biggrin: Must remember Ah Ram quite old and Psy83 still very young.. Stamina counts alot in this duel..:biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No news from Ah Ram and Pys83 so far... Think they busy training for the fight..:biggrin: Must remember Ah Ram quite old and Psy83 still very young.. Stamina counts alot in this duel..:biggrin:

dont look down on that lau hero lah ...hes old but still very garang ok . :wink: he can kill a chihuahua with his bare hands leh :wink: