• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if Ah Tiong Ferrari Driver died and Taxi Uncle Survive?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) Would netizen's calls for reparations to Singaporean's go unheeded?
2) Would a PAP minister have visited the 2 Singaporeans in hospital?
3) Would PAP send a dog emissary to grovel and sob during MotherChiBye's (Ma Chi) funeral?
4) Would a cocksucking minor PAP dog call for Singaporean's to "reflect upon themselves?
5) Would the 154th reprint AFP's article on Xenophobia on the rise in SG?
6) Would Lau Lee have made treasonous remarks again about useless Singaporeans and talented foreigners?
7) Would Pinky Lee openly weep on facebook for the loss of a major GDP contributor?
8) Would the 154th framed Taxi Uncle to be at fault?
9) Would MotherChiBye's family have initiated a civil suit?
10) Would Comfort cut loose Taxi Uncle then to absolve themselves of all legal responsibility
11) Would Taxi Uncle been bankrupted by MotherChiBye's family?

I dread to think that it would have taken the death of a Singaporean that PAP then showed a hint of humanity towards Singaporeans, if not, it would have been politics as usual as the PAP would go into their usual defence of foreigners to save face for China. On top of that, I would go as far to say that Taxi Uncle would have bore the entire brunt from the respective Ah Tiong's baying for his blood, while PAP would then consider it as a "Private Matter between families".

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Words from Drifter, this is just an accident, not a political issue, PAP is not obligated to do anything.... If Ah Tiong killed Taxi Driver and ran away, then maybe Gov will take action, like that fat Romanian Ionescu.....

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will prostitute the taxi uncle for the murder of a talented rich and handsome young man.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Words from Drifter, this is just an accident, not a political issue, PAP is not obligated to do anything.... If Ah Tiong killed Taxi Driver and ran away, then maybe Gov will take action, like that fat Romanian Ionescu.....

It would be political if WP took PAP to task on this, but I am questioning their obligations to the people as the government and I say that there would have been feigned incompetence ala Ionescu and even a few pro-FT remarks had the opposite happened.

As both the Ah Tiong and Singaporean are dead, it was "safe" for even the Ministers to step up, show sympathy and make a statement. Should Ah Tiong have lived but killed the Sinkie, the very same deeds that they have performed thus far would have been seen in a very different light by Singaporeans and Foreigners. And I would say that being the FT-cocksucking bunch that they are, the PAP government would have no balls to stand up for Singaporeans.

B

Baluku

Stand up for singaporeans simi.

They dont owe you a living and you expect they have an obligation to stand up for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A pity your parents did not think that way and aborted a waste of space like you.

Stand up for singaporeans simi.

They dont owe you a living and you expect they have an obligation to stand up for you?