• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that some of you have complained about people deducting their points without revealing themselves. One usual suspect has even asked someone who wanted to know about his point deduction to be less snobbish by claiming that he had nothing to do about it.

I think some of them have come to realise that deducting points leadings to bans have been removed. When Geylanguncle ran amok last week, our superheros suddenly realised that they were powerless. The moderators had to step in and ban the clown for the gory images over so many posts.

The ones that are likely to be affected are those who are newbies who just got out of moderation or with low points. There is nothing to worry as in the past, there are good citizens who will step in and stop the people like Alamak, Colleo and Ramseth who thought they can bully the newbies.

In essence, don't bother if your points are deducted. There is little or no impact. You cannot be banned and even if you reach the qualifying mark. You can only irritate people but cannot ban as people like sideswipe are beginning to realise.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sam leong now doing all the moderation. His account are used by many of his staffs for moderating the folders, when discussing issues, they have their own nicks. So many people using samleong account, very confusing, one day, he will talk in a certain way, next day, different way.

also the forum is less chaotic now, therefore moderators and inf work are not required.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ones that are likely to be affected are those who are newbies who just got out of moderation or with low points. There is nothing to worry as in the past, there are good citizens who will step in and stop the people like Alamak, Colleo and Ramseth who thought they can bully the newbies.

Excuse me. I have to protest. Why include my name. Since when have I bullied newbies? I welcome newbies from whatever creeds. I only zap or infract according to rules I've accepted and shall abide by. So many forummers have abused me, how many have I zapped or infracted out of personal vengeance or pleasure? Zero.

Even Alamaking had admitted zapping me for fun. Even OTC had admitted to zapping me out of dislike too. Have I retaliated out of power? Never. I've zapped TFBH not because of anything personal or retaliatory, but just according to the rules. You go ask so many clones who photoshoped me for fun, since when have I zapped them?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he got two people and one he mentioned before. Gone are the days of the power lot mad. Hopefully NTUC will help out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I saw your patronising comments to singveld about being less snobbish. Thus this thread. Learn to be less snobbish yourself. Its obvious that you abhor moderators as they steal your thunder. Your bullying days are over.

Another self righteousness thread from Mr Screwball, clap clap clap :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you forgot about how this thing started. You and the other attention whores were upping each other and feeding people with points who then abused it. You were not directly involved or least I don't think but they knew your weakness and using your points to crush others. Remember "I upp you" mantra which now disappeared.

Excuse me. I have to protest. Why include my name. Since when have I bullied newbies? I welcome newbies from whatever creeds. I only zap or infract according to rules I've accepted and shall abide by. So many forummers have abused me, how many have I zapped or infracted out of personal vengeance or pleasure? Zero.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know why this forum are less chaotic? Samleong and his right hand men doing a great job of moderating the forums? A lot of members left the forum?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you forgot about how this thing started. You and the other attention whores were upping each other and feeding people with points who then abused it. You were not directly involved or least I don't think but they knew your weakness and using your points to crush others. Remember "I upp you" mantra which now disappeared.

Bro, I up points or zap points, always leave reason and name. I neither beg for nor exchange points.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know why this forum are less chaotic? Samleong and his right hand men doing a great job of moderating the forums? A lot of members left the forum?

Reason why I don't come in becos since the Oksibaby episode someone and his clowns are deducting my points. Even though I don't make any controversial remarks.

Thread: catching wild pigs

03-04-2012 07:58 PM
Thread: Beware of Borat and...

ho
02-04-2012 04:37 PM
Thread: Jokes To Share

02-04-2012 01:47 PM
Thread: Ancient Aliens

no
31-03-2012 12:10 AM

_
30-03-2012 12:23 AM

n
29-03-2012 12:31 AM

><
27-03-2012 07:47 PM

gay is ok
22-03-2012 08:12 PM

20-03-2012 06:46 AM

childish
18-03-2012 08:59 PM

BB
18-03-2012 02:18 AM
Thread: A Corrupt Country...

rubbish

I have lost 20 points since.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But you are still here to browse the forum right. So, we did not lose you completely.
You are welcome to come to moderated folder. that what it is for.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Borat, the most disastrous catastrophe I've seen was Irene Yeoh. She was doing well earlier and got some high points (none from me though, since she's always talking food only). Anyway, after someone accused her to be my clone, her points plummeted by more than 30 within a few weeks, as observed and posted by bros Ecclesiates and Streetsmart, and she disappeared now. That's what some people do to newbies, but certainly not by me.

Last edited:

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you are still here to browse the forum right. So, we did not lose you completely.
You are welcome to come to moderated folder. that what it is for.

Bro Borat, the most disastrous catastrophe I've seen was Irene Yeoh. She was doing well and got some high points (none from me though, since she's always talking food only). Anyway, after someone accused her to be my clone, her points plummeted more than 30 within weeks, as observed and posted by bros Ecclesiates and Streetsmart, and she disappeared now. That's what some people do to newbies, but certainly not by me.

Her case was different. I did nothing wrong

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday also i did nothing, but someone deduct 3 points. This is the law of this forum, i think it is not an obstacle to enjoying it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most zapping are done by Mr-you-know-who, if he thinks you are a clone, you are dead. Me zapping? Proof it, I'm always kind to everybody, and if I dun like you, I just dun reply to that person.

But you different case lah, you smears people you dun like and portray yourself on the righteous side, worse than BusNo64, TonyChat or Clinton.

You really sibe buay gan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, people tend to use you. I have no doubt what you have stated. Others are not like you.

Yesterday Alamak began getting cute with Singveld not even realising his banning days are over. Giving his "tio zap" philosophy. I thought it was a bit rich. Its like an impotent playboy trying to tell nightclub hostess how long his dick is. I thought he must he realised when Geylanguncle was no go from his part.

Honestly what do you call balless creatures that zap people and hide?

Bro, I up points or zap points, always leave reason and name. I neither beg for nor exchange points.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Borat, the most disastrous catastrophe I've seen was Irene Yeoh. She was doing well earlier and got some high points (none from me though, since she's always talking food only). Anyway, after someone accused her to be my clone, her points plummeted by more than 30 within a few weeks, as observed and posted by bros Ecclesiates and Streetsmart, and she disappeared now. That's what some people do to newbies, but certainly not by me.

Uncle, how about me? I got zapped about 20-30 points also.... This forum is hard for newbies :(