• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Perspective's Personal Information

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never met, spoken to, emailed, or PMed on any matter let alone his personal information or identity. It has been the same with Teflon and Jixiolan. So how did I know the details.

All the details I got, I got it from this forum from each other or their associates. The single biggest source is Teflon and till the day he dies, he cannot help himself.

The biggest culprit is Perspective himself who first presented himself years ago using his real name as his nic together with GMS in this very same forum years ago. They were certainly an exception and probably thought it was ground- breaking. He was an aspiring politician who was looking for publicity to garner votes. He eventually stood as a candidate, did reasonably well. Unlike some who feel that education is not important, this is a classic case where the lack of education leads to poor judgement.

Why is that we do not know who JW5, me and hundreds of others in this forum are. But we know the names of Teflon, Jixiaolan, Perspective, Bob Sim etc. How do we know the education levels of Perspective, Teflon, Jixiaolan, Bob Sim etc.

The argument of course that would be put forth is that he realised his folly after those years and chose anonymity and therefore should be respected. That unfortunately did not help as he was still running with the same crowd.

How did we know that Jixiolan and Teflon went to Gentings together. How do we know that Jixiaolan was the property agent that sold GMS's flat. How do we know that the money was used as as deposit for some candidates? How did we know that Jixialolan and Telon's were Police patrolmen. How do we know that GMS, Jixiolan, Teflon and Bob met for breakfast?

90% came from the village town crier - Teflon. 10% was triangulation and extrapolation.

I did not name Perspective. I did not name his wife. I did not say which party he is with. This guy accused me of being dishonest and I asked how he can represent us in parliament, if he can't control his own associates.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never met, spoken to, emailed, or PMed on any matter let alone his personal information or identity. It has been the same with Teflon and Jixiolan. So how did I know the details.

All the details I got, I got it from this forum from each other or their associates. The single biggest source is Teflon and till the day he dies, he cannot help himself.

The biggest culprit is Perspective himself who first presented himself years ago using his real name as his nic together with GMS in this very same forum years ago. They were certainly an exception and probably thought it was ground- breaking. He was an aspiring politician who was looking for publicity to garner votes. He eventually stood as a candidate, did reasonably well. Unlike some who feel that education is not important, this is a classic case where the lack of education leads to poor judgement.

Why is that we do not know who JW5, me and hundreds of others in this forum are. But we know the names of Teflon, Jixiaolan, Perspective, Bob Sim etc. How do we know the education levels of Perspective, Teflon, Jixiaolan, Bob Sim etc.

The argument of course that would be put forth is that he realised his folly after those years and chose anonymity and therefore should be respected. That unfortunately did not help as he was still running with the same crowd.

How did we know that Jixiolan and Teflon went to Gentings together. How do we know that Jixiaolan was the property agent that sold GMS's flat. How do we know that the money was used as as deposit for some candidates? How did we know that Jixialolan and Telon's were Police patrolmen. How do we know that GMS, Jixiolan, Teflon and Bob met for breakfast?

90% came from the village town crier - Teflon. 10% was triangulation and extrapolation.

I did not name Perspective. I did not name his wife. I did not say which party he is with. This guy accused me of being dishonest and I asked how he can represent us in parliament, if he can't control his own associates.

see. ramseth got a big mouth. he cannot be trusted.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As boss Sam would say, this is what happens when you dunno how to keep your real life and cyber life separate.
And do not reveal too much personal information about yourself here.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly proving my point again.

He said I wanted to represent people in Parliament. The last election was in 2011. Can he state which candidate I was. Dare he swear that I was one of the 82 since he denies being dishonest.

The easy answer would be past elections. But now, if someone for some reason did not contest in 2011, it means he no longer wants to represent the people in Parliament. If the info is outdated, why would people not bother to clarify. Why would he bother to pass outdated info as real info. As I told JW5, you are not talking about someone stupid.

I gave JW5 the example that you can assert someone who is a leader of a party in 1991 lost 3 seats without naming the person. Less than 5 people in the forum have used their real name before. Apparently, this point was conveniently skipped through, again.

As for "Teflon", if I have an issue with him, I will take it up with him myself. Having an issue with him doesn't mean I need to perform niceties in front of Scroobal. As I said to JW5, I have not taken issue with private information or called revealing of private info dishonest. It is when he says he does not do so, that is dishonest. I note the fact that while others make sporadic mentions about themselves, he consolidate the info and blames "Teflon". What do you call that? Furthermore after consolidating, he adds in spices. What do you call that.

And people should not run away from assertions that JXL and I were meeting often. Also about my occupation. If it was "Teflon", he knows I am not a property agent. So where does the info come from. At no point also do I recall "Teflon" saying I was at one point using my real name. So where does that come from. It is easy to blame everything on "Teflon". What a character.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
As boss Sam would say, this is what happens when you dunno how to keep your real life and cyber life separate.
And do not reveal too much personal information about yourself here.

I do not think a person revealing himself is the issue. The so-to-speak "personal information" isn't even accurate, it is given by others. That is the issue.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal you want to play show hand by exposing forumner's identity? Don't forget all the libelous statements you make. One email and a few calls to the right parties can fix you. We can try it out if you like. No response from you again, means you are taunting us.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal you want to play show hand by exposing forumner's identity? Don't forget all the libelous statements you make. One email and a few calls to the right parties can fix you. We can try it out if you like. No response from you again, means you are taunting us.

hi there

1. bro, these village idiots should be boxed up in the ring.
2. box themselves silly!
3. honest, what a load of crap nowadays from such specimen.
4. i thought we are suppose to have fun in sbf regardless of our differences or what.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

You think too highly of Perspective.

Perspective stopped using his own name not because he is smart and realize something wrong with it but because he just follow his party's code of conduct.

There is another third character involved which you are unaware of. Anyway, they are sinister and went overboard. It is kind of strange that they thought it would be better for their party to act in such a way like insects with anonymity rather than speak up with good rational. Most likely, they don't have any logical minds to start with.

Goh Meng Seng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, the village idiot has come into the picture. Maybe the chap can tell us which party has a code of conduct that says forum users must not use their real names.

Now the threads on his inconsistent arguments against WP has been left alone, he comes back 2 weeks early with another dishonest accusation.

Exactly as I said what he will do. And the same he will do to this one. Running away he does best.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not think a person revealing himself is the issue. The so-to-speak "personal information" isn't even accurate, it is given by others. That is the issue.
if a person did not reveal himself then there will be no personal infomation to 'expose', accurate or otherwise.
if a person chose to reveal himself then he has to deal with it because even young children knows better then to reveal their personal details in cyberspace

Tonychat gets alot of flak here but i doubt he is bothered by any of it since he did not reveal his identity.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes gladiators fight to the death....
knn who the fuck cares about cyberspace reputation?
take everything with a pinch of salt lah....
come in forum also take it so seriously.....get a life man!
hi there

1. bro, these village idiots should be boxed up in the ring.
2. box themselves silly!
3. honest, what a load of crap nowadays from such specimen.
4. i thought we are suppose to have fun in sbf regardless of our differences or what.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a person did not reveal himself then there will be no personal infomation to 'expose', accurate or otherwise.
if a person chose to reveal himself then he has to deal with it because even young children knows better then to reveal their personal details in cyberspace

Tonychat gets alot of flak here but i doubt he is bothered by any of it since he did not reveal his identity.....

Tonychat has been said to be someone who pretends to be in Thailand but is in Singapore. Maybe that is not personal information to you, but the point is, is it accurate.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal assertion of so long as someone can be identified in the cyberworld, he should set himself out for gang bullying and not cry victimised is no different from telling elementary history class students that 6 million of Jews deserved to die in Holocaust because they were indeed Jews people or even under the mere suspicion of being one.