• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irene Yeoh"s Fan Club

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering how long this is going to run and who are going to fall for this. We used to get this in the past especially in the old SBF for a bit of fun.

Despite the fact that foods has always been top subject, it is not drawing the usual food suspects for the breakfast thread because they can spot a catamite a mile away. So far Penetrator has fallen head over heals over a batang. Ramseth as expected is not taking a gamble in the event that it is indeed a charbo.

Some are bantering to see how far this goes. Of course we will forgive the newbies as always.

But I do admit that liberal drop of hints are quite interesting - ex-BFs, ex-stewardess, handbag, riding as pillion on motorbike, massage, playing hard to get, the anti-policeman was to bait Ramseth, etc

I am actually surpised that it has run this long as no women, chiobu, charbo, Minah, Letchumi, Ah lian or Ah Soh converses in that manner.

This is a thread is identify who got sucked in. Lets list them down as we follow Irene Yeoh in the likeness of Nancy Drew and the fantastic four.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was wondering how long this is going to run and who are going to fall for this. We used to get this in the past especially in the old SBF for a bit of fun.

This is a thread is identify who got sucked in. Lets list them down as we follow Irene Yeoh in the likeness of Nancy Drew and the fantastic four.

The more experienced forummers are smiling quietly. Eatshitndie's "happy ending" remark was timely, as i don't expect the thread to have one.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, why don't you tell us more about the Foo Mee Har sex scandal? Or your delicious tale of our Minister of Home Affairs?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. for all we know, ms irene could be some krafty in disguise or clone.
3. but in a pretty mood.
4. ms irene, just joking, no offence.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. hahaha!
2. for all we know, ms irene could be some krafty in disguise or clone.
3. but in a pretty mood.
4. ms irene, just joking, no offence.

A little bit offence taken. Krafty sounds so weak worse than a little girl. But don't worry, a little offence only, forget about it very quick.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never trust anyone or anything to be whatever they are in cyberspace. The cloak of anonymity means they can be anyone in reality. For all we know, this forummer may be a 40 year old male, probably gay, playing out his fantasy here just to garner attention to stroke his ego. This forum, because of the views expressed will clear females as fast as you can say "dick".

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never trust anyone or anything to be whatever they are in cyberspace. The cloak of anonymity means they can be anyone in reality. For all we know, this forummer may be a 40 year old male, probably gay, playing out his fantasy here just to garner attention to stroke his ego. This forum, because of the views expressed will clear females as fast as you can say "dick".

Like that I can also suspect you're woman pretending to be man. I also don't need you to believe me by the way and any way.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwball just take a chill pill and stfu who cares whether it's a man or a real woman and who gets suckered in? Certainly non of your damn business you old worthless low lifer.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good call, and if you are what you are then why should you even bother with these old, displaced and disabled men?

Ha, ha! It's funny to think how claims of being an ex-JAL stewardess has its advantages. it's even funnier how some people think with their their heads below. Bro, your support won't get you a fark.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not here to look for boyfriend or husband, just chat, OK? I like some forummers' informative posts and funny posts. That's all.