• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal is a fraud - kick him out

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching this slimy bastard for a long while now and I can confirm that he is a rumour monger and a fraud. He has also made a series of damaging and false and extremely serious allegations.

I am providing a list of respectable Forummers who have reached a similar conclusion.
God Meng Seng
TonychatTonychatter
Sideswipe
Cruxx
Jahrastarfar

I urge other Forummers to join this band of respectable, recognised and reliable individuals to join the fight and kick this cocky and overly confident chap out by listing your names below.

Last edited:

G"hex1086"d Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching this slimy bastard for a long while now and I can confirm that he is a rumour monger and a fraud. He has also made a series of damaging and false and extremely serious allegations.

I am providing a list of respectable Forummers who have reached a similar conclusion.
God Meng Seng
TonychatTonychatter
Sideswipe
Cruxx
Jahrastarfar

I urge other Forummers to join this band of respectable, recognised and reliable individuals to join the fight and kick this cocky and overly confident chap out by listing your names below.

I admit that i am useless. Nothing has been done to expose your identity except empty talk. Be patient, meanwhile i offer you my apology.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God Meng Seng
TonychatTonychatter
Sideswipe
Cruxx

Any of them even the top2 whom are clones are much better than the screwball.

Insanity imagine being judged on a forum and considered having "less" respectibility.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is more interesting then 3/4 of those in here who are either Racist, talks nonsense, suicidal or perverted ah peks who are more knowleagable about Ktv, Massage parlors and knows more about Bangkok then Singapore.

Face it He gives more interesting insides about Singapore/Singapore politics and is much more reasonable, sensible and knowledgeable then almost 80% of those in here.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is more interesting then 3/4 of those in here who are either Racist, talks nonsense, suicidal or perverted ah peks who are more knowleagable about Ktv, Massage parlors and knows more about Bangkok then Singapore.

Face it He gives more interesting insides about Singapore/Singapore politics and is much more reasonable, sensible and knowledgeable then almost 80% of those in here.

Wow...your blowjob is quite solid. I hope Scroobal cums !

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell no. Show me which post shows me sucking him? As for you i suppose you're a cock sucker since you openly admit it. Whom did you suck? Screw?

Please you like blowing not only Ramseth but windows as well.:biggrin: at times it seems like you guys are doing 69

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...your blowjob is quite solid. I hope Scroobal cums !

In my defends, I only came to this forum for the Politics section and Scroobal or Screwballs as some mentions is very Interesting, My young mind needs Singapore's insider politics to pass to the next generation, And it seems like only he and a few others are very knowledgeable and talks in a sensible manner. Dont involve me in your internal politics cos i dont know whats the conflicts going on in here.

Last edited: