• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannie Tay of Hour Glass

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
jeannie tay.jpg

68 yr old LCB has just divorced her husband. They had been married for 42 years. In Orchard
Road folks are gossiping that she's fucking around with her dancing partner Filipino toy-boy.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I no bluff wan.....dun belive me you go ask Dr Henry Tay lor.

you sure or not...my uncles and aunties told me she no longer dances with tagaloggers but with europeans liao.....tioh boh...come limkopi with me and talk...rich people always got this type of problem..i poor enjoy the wayangs everyday everywhere even in my poor kopitiam i see banglas tackling indonesianmaids and filipino maids..they can do anywhere also..everyday singapore got shows ...high and low also got wayangs...the bestest show is in our lamparment....tiohboh

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
where he comes from his alternatives are worse.

Stinkapore is now infested with many Filipino toy-boys servicing the many rich and bored housewives.

Another well known personality keeping and screwing Filipino toy-boy is Jennie Chua, the former CEO of Raffles Hotel.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stinkapore is now infested with many Filipino toy-boys servicing the many rich and bored housewives.

Another well known personality keeping and screwing Filipino toy-boy is Jennie Chua, the former CEO of Raffles Hotel.

u very jialat.surely got trouble wan....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This lao goh at least not married so nothing wrong

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her ex-husband must be damn happy now. Got open licence now to freely fuck young PRC mei mei. No more old goat to hide from.

Last edited:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cringe each time I read about this msian-born woman harping on about her beliefs in "buddhism" & her philantrophic activities because she looks & acts extremely materialistic & hedonistic all the time.

Btw where did you get the information about the divorce?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cringe each time I read about this msian-born woman harping on about her beliefs in "buddhism" & her philantrophic activities because she looks & acts extremely materialistic & hedonistic all the time.

Btw where did you get the information about the divorce?

Her divorce from Henry Tay is 'talk of the town' in Orchard Road.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She changed back to her maiden name in the press recently, thereby announcing her 'availability.

I believe the money to start Hour Glass was her family money and the Dr Tay got a free ride.