• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i decided that...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oki, guys, nice chatting with you guys, i decided that i must go away from here, if not lky's cronies sure fuck me up again. I already tried my best to tell you guys how lky's cronies torture me in the past, if you dun believe, i also have nothing to say. i wish you guys the best! take care...:(:o

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
oki, guys, nice chatting with you guys, i decided that i must go away from here, if not lky's cronies sure fuck me up again. I already tried my best to tell you guys how lky's cronies torture me in the past, if you dun believe, i also have nothing to say. i wish you guys the best! take care...:(:o

Define 'here'.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am reminded of an ex-colleague, he supposed to change shift with me,he was on leave then. i waited for half an hour or more, i called him on the cell-phone, he told me he was at the airport. so i continue to wait,wait until sibeh doolan, i called him again, i asked him if he was on his way. he said he is at the airport, but is KL airport...*i fainted*:o:(

Define 'here'.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just shitted in the reservoir...:o

ok, i am at CNA website, one finger on F5, the other hand doing this:

yellow label.JPG

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya huh, auntie sam seems to be missing in action,probably fixing a real seat to his bike.

hry bro krafty ....dun jump in yet. I think sam wanna highlight to you that shitted may not be the past tense of shit. Think he will contact you soon .:rolleyes:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

How actually did PAP fuck your life up? I mean 40% of sinkees probably got their lives fucked up by the regime and the other 60% just dont realised they are being ass fuck. So whats your story?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How actually did PAP fuck your life up? I mean 40% of sinkees probably got their lives fucked up by the regime and the other 60% just dont realised they are being ass fuck. So whats your story?

hi there

1. bro, don't get krafty started with another thread.
2. "i want to this, i want to that", i need advice, i advise" etc.
3. "how sheep f-ed him and he f-ed others"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think this type of threads by krafty if read too much very suay-seow. Lucky I not buy 4-D if not cannot always read what krafty write.

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read my nick! :biggrin: Expect another clone of mine to pay you a visit soon. :biggrin:

Last edited: