• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bf found safety helmet in gf house. Gf exprained her female friend did some drilling at her place. Samster safety equipment experts, u buy her story?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY FOUND CONDOM WRAPPER IN GF’S TRASH, SHE SAYS FRIEND USED IT ON HER “TOY”
IMG-20231017-100327.jpg

I [25M] found a condom wrapper in my gf’s [23F] trash and don’t know whether to believe her explanation

Advertisements
I was at my girlfriend’s home in her bedroom. She asked me to throw away a piece of trash and I leaned over the side of the bed to throw it away in her almost empty trash can. I noticed a gold glimmer. I immediately thought “condom wrapper” but told myself I was being crazy.

She got up to pee and the temptation got the best of me and I picked it out. It was a condom wrapper. My heart immediately sunk and started racing because we don’t use protection. There was also the used rubber in there with it.

I showed her what I found and her eyes kinda widened and her face was like an “oh my god” type face. I didn’t say anything just grabbed my things and started leaving. She chased after me and explained why it was there.

She said her roommate who borrowed her “adult toy” to attach it to the strap on mechanism. My girl then says after she washed it she used a rubber on it because she did not want to cross contaminate. She explained this without hesitation so it almost seems believable.

Advertisements
My only question is if someone is worried about someone else’s bacteria? Idk what to think. She claims evidence for her explanation is the fact the condom had no human fluids in it but I didn’t touch it or examine it so I’m not sure if that’s true.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's lying.... if they don't use protection, then why would she have condoms in the first place. Girls normally don't buy condoms
You are right that it is the men who usually buy condoms. During my last NS In Camp Training, I remember my fellow soldier telling the rest of us during field exercise to: "Cover me. I'm going in".

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20231017-100327.jpg

I [25M] found a condom wrapper in my gf’s [23F] trash and don’t know whether to believe her explanation

Advertisements
I was at my girlfriend’s home in her bedroom. She asked me to throw away a piece of trash and I leaned over the side of the bed to throw it away in her almost empty trash can. I noticed a gold glimmer. I immediately thought “condom wrapper” but told myself I was being crazy.

She got up to pee and the temptation got the best of me and I picked it out. It was a condom wrapper. My heart immediately sunk and started racing because we don’t use protection. There was also the used rubber in there with it.

I showed her what I found and her eyes kinda widened and her face was like an “oh my god” type face. I didn’t say anything just grabbed my things and started leaving. She chased after me and explained why it was there.

She said her roommate who borrowed her “adult toy” to attach it to the strap on mechanism. My girl then says after she washed it she used a rubber on it because she did not want to cross contaminate. She explained this without hesitation so it almost seems believable.

Advertisements
My only question is if someone is worried about someone else’s bacteria? Idk what to think. She claims evidence for her explanation is the fact the condom had no human fluids in it but I didn’t touch it or examine it so I’m not sure if that’s true.
Ask her friend if she need your help?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ask back gf, if the reverse happened :

Gf find helmet in bf place, bf say his male friend did drilling in his pigudong with his borrowed toy

Gf will believe? :geek:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IMG-20231017-100327.jpg

Advertisements

Advertisements

Sounds believable.