• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat When Hotel 81 was all the rage in the late 90s to late 20s.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
IMG-20230904-WA0003.jpg

Sometime in the late 90s when KTV, pubs, the influx of china dolls, etc.. the owners of Hotel 81 came out with the idea of a per-hour or half-day staycation scheme on all its hotels across Spore. it was approved by the authorities on the pretext of tourists transiting from Spore could stay use its facilities and explore Spore in less than a day. the checking in was super fast and some were issued with membership cards and I believe at least 69% of members of sammyboy.com have taken up this scheme before. I admit to doing it a few times but stopped when my cousin happened to work part-time as a receptionist telling me she always thought I was a Mr Nice guy every woman including her would like to have as a husband..i felt very guilty since then. This per hour or half day scheme has caused a lot of break up, resulting in complaints to AWARE and numerous police reports of missing husbands and so the authorities have decided to ban it forever.
As for the owners of Hotel 81they were already laughing all the way to the bank during that period. (below is an illustration that sums it all up)

IMG-20230904-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230908-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230907-WA0000.jpg

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
was the best love-hotel in the 80s to pre-covid years.
walled surroundings, private carpark, cannot even see car number.

IMG-20230921-WA0001.jpg

This hotel has been there for years and only 5mins walk from where i used to stay. too closed for comfort, dangerous though i booked once before..marine parade and parkway parade can be seen in the background.

It is still a great place to Pew Pew Pew. :redface::eek::roflmao:

It is convenient, all their hotels during the peak hours from 4pm to 2am are usually fully booked and i have once seen an impatient couple scream and shout at the receptionist to hurry up! sometimes stained bedsheets and used condoms can be seen on the floor, under the bed or still stuck in the toilet bowl, so damn disgusting!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189106

This hotel has been there for years and only 5mins walk from where i used to stay. too closed for comfort, dangerous though i booked once before..marine parade and parkway parade can be seen in the background.

It is convenient, all their hotels during the peak hours from 4pm to 2am are usually fully booked and i have once seen an impatient couple scream and shout at the receptionist to hurry up! sometimes stained bedsheets and used condoms can be seen on the floor, under the bed or still stuck in the toilet bowl, so damn disgusting!
Yeah, served by Bus 55 with KC gals on board.
They were such good lovers but SOS never had one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are they called Hotel 81? Why not Hotel 69
I was told the original hotel was at No 81 along one of the G lorongs. he just expanded and expanded after that. Most (if not all) of the building are self owned hence he survived the pandemic... this guy is damn lucky

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 189106

I so regular that the Hotel81 gave me a card for registration without the need to produce NRIC.