• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - I was a hot babe and I married him, Fast forward to today, long story short :

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This story is from Complain Singapore facebook group? Or NUS whispers?
A lot of cock and bull stories nowadays on social media.

Googling the content only leads back to the EDMW post by Funkster that I reproduced it from, and he didn't further link back to the original source.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Googling the content only leads back to the EDMW post by Funkster that I reproduced it from, and he didn't further link back to the original source.

This Funkster must be a flaccidster here in sammyboy. Dun dare to post direct here to kanna expose his flaccidness, so create a nick in EDMW and imagine that he is still young and hard-able.