• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your politicans call you xiasuay, call your school lousy

frontier

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are they to judge us? Why do we elect such people to look down on us?
Why are Singaporeans so tamed?

They called us xiasuay, call our schools lousy. Even if you work in civil service, your leaders also think you are still a piece of shit.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

They called us xiasuay, call our schools lousy. Even if you work in civil service, your leaders also think you are still a piece of shit.

You're exaggerating. It was nothing more than ACS vs RI rivalry which has been going on since the dawn of time.

Both schools consider sinkies from any other institution to be xiasuay.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always been on the side of PAP when it comes to voting time because I feel that opposition lacks credibility and good candidates.

For the next upcoming one, it’s time to show my middle finger to the PAP.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This only affect 39% of citizens...which is only 1,500,000 of 6,000,000 residents in SG.

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
1631763885471.jpeg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have always been on the side of PAP when it comes to voting time because I feel that opposition lacks credibility and good candidates.

For the next upcoming one, it’s time to show my middle finger to the PAP.
Don't fucking bluff people. When time comes, you still vote for PAP.
Not just elitism is alive , cowardice and talk like big cannon still exist.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
They set the standards then they want you to follow their settings, then they can sit back and watch you trip while they mock at your stupidity. Phrases like: will not hesitate to use the full force of the law against u...
Fuck them all double standard puppies.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

They have the right to call Sinkies anything they call. 61% said so.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
They set the standards then they want you to follow their settings, then they can sit back and watch you trip while they mock at your stupidity. Phrases like: will not hesitate to use the full force of the law against u...
Fuck them all double standard puppies.

knn

on the cunt-trary.... :

its a honest mistake
lets move on