• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You tell me whether the quality of Police service will go up or down.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are spot on uncle. quite a few things need to be put right.

i pity the men in blue sometimes. long hours, low pay, strict PGO guidelines, abused by many, lousy equipment, then kanna stomp left right centre. there are many who resort to their own devices to make the extra buck the legal way (not bribery but mlms, insurance agent, food biz etc) but when found out, either hantak kaki or demoted and sacked.

then there are the young scholars who become team leaders (ASP). They lead the shift but barely leave the station. feel sorry for those junior officers under them.

i find vscs to be weird chaps. who would be motivated to do these kind of jobs for $5 per hour? mcdonald's pay more, and you get free burgers. also VSC must pay about $150 per year for their own insurance in SPF.
some say the adventure is priceless. pffft..... its just an ego to be seen by colleagues and friends outside, or thrill of carrying a gun.

bro, i think you are one of us. the ex poodle! wow! wow! :biggrin: poodles cannot get rich! wealth is sin to them! but the miw is so damn rich!!! poodles actually is a bunch that gov victimized. now i see them, all no balls to make decision. dun want to charge people or arrest people. sometime even kena wack by criminal!!! :mad: last time if you touch poodles, you will die in the lock up!!! of cos, the accused was violent and the poodles used minimum force. :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, i think you are one of us. the ex poodle! wow! wow! :biggrin: poodles cannot get rich! wealth is sin to them! but the miw is so damn rich!!! poodles actually is a bunch that gov victimized. now i see them, all no balls to make decision. dun want to charge people or arrest people. sometime even kena wack by criminal!!! :mad: last time if you touch poodles, you will die in the lock up!!! of cos, the accused was violent and the poodles used minimum force. :biggrin:

bro, i'm just a reservist who finished his 10th cycle. the last one was a real eye-opener in terms of how stretched they are and how low morale is. they were using old uncles like me to partner the regular in frc, to write logsheet. they need a bigger budget to attract properly motivated 'uncorruptibles'. haha

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite odd isn't it when all those who once wore blue now look at poodles with disdain? My advice is to stay away from the new generation of poodles as far away as possible. If you feel the need to be a good member of the public, do not give away your contact number or volunteer to be a witness when you call 999 to report a crime or whatever.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poodles cannot catch Mas, deal with loan sharks and now get ang moh idiot to kapoh as VC?

Truly Peasantpore.