• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know you outdated about Singapore when... (with answers)

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you step onto the dance floor with your partner and do the limbo rock as she dances hip hop.:biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you went to East Coast Park to roller skate when others are roller blading, but your skates have METAL WHEELS!!:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r outdated if u go bukit timah expecting to find yeo hiap seng production plant.

u r outdated if u go bukit timah expecting to see the rothman ciggies factory.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know you're outdated when you go to immigration department with only $10 and try to apply for a blue Malaysia-only restricted passport.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I know i'm outdated when i went to the shower room at the beach in sentosa
and i am wearing my bruwea underwear and everyone is wearing hugo boss,Man U underwear or thongs.:biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know you're outdated when you go to Hong Leong Building look for SES.

You know you're outdated when you go to OUB Centre looking for OUB and SIMEX.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..... when you go to Marina South and find that the whole area is now a construction site (happened to me last year)!!!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really, really outdated when during National Day everyone sings Majullah Singapura but you only know Negara-Ku.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you outdated liao, OUB Centre is now call One Raffles Place!!!

Yah lor. Outdated jialat. More jialat outdated was I brought a mei mei with swim suits and all to Big Splash @ ECP. KNN no more swim no more water slide and splash. Sibei paisei. LL go Parkway jalan and makan.