• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know you outdated about Singapore when... (with answers)

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're know you're outdated when you go to MPS to see your MP and find one silly liitle girl at the desk. You thought she's the part-time secretary and asked her where's the MP. She replied she's the MP.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're know you're outdated when you go to MPS to see your MP and find one silly liitle girl at the desk. You thought she's the part-time secretary and asked her where's the MP. She replied she's the MP.

you cannot believe it, she stamped her feet and said "I don't what to say"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walao eh bro, the national library branch at stamford road and now bras basah road is the central branch lah..............

But don't worry, no need to show your member or passion to get in.......................... :o

I know almost every brick in that building, inlcuding the tall tree at the annex side...that is how passionate..no need passion card!. I always call it NATIONAL LIBRARY!..those days no internet & search for books, you have to go the index cards, then to the shelves that goes by GEO 9.1 for example....you are your own google... ha ha ha:p

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- you invited a group of friends to a dinner cum stage show at Golden Million, but it is no longer there (can put in Crazy Horse Saloon).

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You would remember the "Orchard Road Cowboy"...wonder is he still alive?, with the cowboy attire down to the toy pistol, bullets & holster. :biggrin:

Hey now that you mentioned it.:biggrin: Who knows where he disappeared to, maybe walking towards the sunset.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- you bring your overseas customers to Bugis Street to take dinner and watch the lady boys parade. One came over and say, "Hi my name is Penny. what is your name?"

You said, "Hi,I like your dress, my name is Penis.":biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're seriously outdated when you think that the mrt starts from yishun and ends at raffles place i think.

You don't even know about the circle line mrt.

You think buses and mrts use that super thin card to scan.

You think national day is held at the padang.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You still faithfully patronise Fei Fei Wanton mee, when you are serve in a bowl with noodles and ingredients upside down with the spoon holding the chilli and you are expected to drink the soup after you finish your noodles and fetch it yourself. :eek::o

jw5

Loyal
I know almost every brick in that building, inlcuding the tall tree at the annex side...that is how passionate..no need passion card!. I always call it NATIONAL LIBRARY!..those days no internet & search for books, you have to go the index cards, then to the shelves that goes by GEO 9.1 for example....you are your own google... ha ha ha:p

The wanton mee there also belly nice...................... :p

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are out dated when you order a plate of Char Siew freid rice and expect it contains Char Siew.