• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You cannot win a game of votes with the MIWs...

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
fact is opposition lost, have to accept that.

overheard some old uncles talking about the election this morning. one was asking the other if he bet on the election, why not and he should bet on PAP. saying something along the line like oppositions "kong wu kong bo", huh?? what are election rallies for? in their eyes, i see nothing but disgust for the oppositions. that when i realized trying to remove PAP entrenchment is a lost cause. only in SPF and cyberspace PAP supporters are the dogs, elsewhere its the oppo supporters. what are you guys fighting for?

i will continue to help the opposition in whatever activities that I can but won't bother or get upset with outcome. i love singapore as much as any other singaporean but as someone told me, this is the will of the people, why oppose it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I predict that the foreigners to watch are the filipinos. It's common for filipinos to use politics to advance their agendas.
However the real show will probably begin after LHL is gone.

Whether they are pinoys or burmese, they are here welcome by pappies as new imported sinkies. Nothing the locals can do to stop it. Do you expect imported pinoys to work together with imported burmese to make sinapor a great country? These foreigners are already slaughtering their own kind in their own homeland.

By importing these foreign shits to become sinkies, pappies are really lighting a fuse to a time bomb. Best if explosion could happen during the life time of LHL to let him see how his stupidity had destroyed LKY's beloved country.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Using your fake WP supporter screen shield to hide your PAP ib identity again.. why so low life??

Jiu hu kia, which part of the term Middle/Swing Voter you do not understand?

Btw, did you vote against PAP like me in the previous General Election(s)? No? You did not even vote against the PAP once?

Then shut the fuck up and fuck home to matland!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jiu hu kia, which part of the term Middle/Swing Voter you do not understand?

Btw, did you vote against PAP like me in the previous General Election(s)? No? You did not even vote against the PAP once?

Then shut the fuck up and fuck home to matland!

PAP ib low life.. Trying hard to act like a WP supporter? Pls.. Try harder... This is a shitty stunt..

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people have decided overwhelmingly in favour PAP and I can live with that although I much prefer more opposition MPs in Parliament. Sadly it's not to be this time around. WP & SDP will have to work harder and smarter! Sad day for democracy but since Singapore just couldn't help being so deep in love with LHL & his men, then so be it.:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
fact is opposition lost, have to accept that.....that when i realized trying to remove PAP entrenchment is a lost cause....i will continue to help the opposition in whatever activities that I can but won't bother or get upset with outcome. i love singapore as much as any other singaporean but as someone told me, this is the will of the people, why oppose it.

Many people forgot that it is not a lost cause as long as the will to put oppo parties into Parliament stays alive.

To restrain pappies from dominating Parliament does not mean kicking out pappies from political scene. Pappies will not fade away even by SG 200. The struggle for locals is to end pappies' sole domination of Parliament.

As for the imported foreign shitizens, pappies' domination of Parliament does not affect them. If they buay song, they can always balek kampong as they surely hold return ticket to their homeland. What about sinkies? Die die, they must perish if sinapor sinks.

Pappies won the GE, not because it is the will of local sinkies, but the big swing of foreign imported fake sinkies to tip the balance in favour of pappies, and one day, these same fake sinkies will then whack pappies to support oppo parties, just like Han Hui Hui.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... sad day for democracy but since Singapore just couldn't help being so deep in love with LHL & his men, then so be it.:biggrin:

Ya, no use to cry over spilt milk... let it go and life goes on until next GE.

In reality, sinkies not in love with LHL and his men. They are evil men but then, human greed makes these sinkies fall in love with them. Free cash handouts, freebies, goodies and all kinds of candies are irresistible to sinkies, especially those foreign imported shitizens who have never seen such freebies in their life in their homeland. Pappies must be God from heaven and they put their votes, their souls and their balls into the ballot box for the pappies.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappies won the GE, not because it is the will of local sinkies, but the big swing of foreign imported fake sinkies to tip the balance in favour of pappies, and one day, these same fake sinkies will then whack pappies to support oppo parties, just like Han Hui Hui.[/QUOTE]

This I have to agree. They will turn back and bite them in the arse by forming their own parties. And to add further insult, the foreigners, Pinoys, Burmese, Chinese, Indians... won't just quietly go away in the night like our SDA, SDP, SPP, PPP... and shrug shoulders and say : "What to do?" if they lose. They will turn violent and destroy everything the PAP hold dear.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will never happen in SG. All the generals are looking forward to getting a cushy ministar or GLC position, where got time for coup? :p

Coup?? We don't even have proper regular army but we have plenty of generals, Yes man general without battlefield experience. They don't even dare say no, let alone a coup.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies won the GE, not because it is the will of local sinkies, but the big swing of foreign imported fake sinkies to tip the balance in favour of pappies, and one day, these same fake sinkies will then whack pappies to support oppo parties, just like Han Hui Hui.

This I have to agree. They will turn back and bite them in the arse by forming their own parties. And to add further insult, the foreigners, Pinoys, Burmese, Chinese, Indians... won't just quietly go away in the night like our SDA, SDP, SPP, PPP... and shrug shoulders and say : "What to do?" if they lose. They will turn violent and destroy everything the PAP hold dear.

The new citizens might have helped, but the bribes of Pioneers, SG50 euphoria and a tinge of LKY nostalgia (look at the SG50 commemorative notes) all did their part too.

Another thing is the PAP has deeper pockets, so it can run a more refined election campaign. Printing full colour flyers and manifestos, and hiring those broadcast vehicles isn't cheap.

There's no need to be upset. We got exactly the government we deserved.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Coup?? We don't even have proper regular army but we have plenty of generals, Yes man general without battlefield experience. They don't even dare say no, let alone a coup.

That's why the person who controls the military always calls the shots. Musharraf did it to Pakistan. Closer home, there's Thailand and Indonesia.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not even sure if they understand what is a coup at all... You look at people like CCS. To be honest, I think even I can take him down in a one-on-one. Chee bye small boy face can be chief of army. Compare the farker with General Colin Powell.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why the person who controls the military always calls the shots. Musharraf did it to Pakistan. Closer home, there's Thailand and Indonesia.

Sad to say, our generals are only concerned with NDP and the logistics to bring ahma and ahgong to PAP rallies. Now and then, they will shout at rally goers to "kee chiu!" or proudly proclaim they know why the elderly pick cardboards .... to exercise.

jw5

Loyal
Yeap, one of them even agreed to transfer from department of ministar to department of poster logistics within a few days. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not even sure if they understand what is a coup at all... You look at people like CCS. To be honest, I think even I can take him down in a one-on-one. Chee bye small boy face can be chief of army. Compare the farker with General Colin Powell.

You can do better. Take on CCS and TCJ at the same time!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to say, our generals are only concerned with NDP and the logistics to bring ahma and ahgong to PAP rallies. Now and then, they will shout at rally goers to "kee chiu!" or proudly proclaim they know why the elderly pick cardboards .... to exercise.

Soon we will have a new minister who as CDF succeeded in organising a State funeral machiam funeral director.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can do better. Take on CCS and TCJ at the same time!

One looks like a small boy lost with his nerdy haircut and another looks like a softie having too much of a good life with his puffy face and all. These are generals? They look like the kind that you like to beat up when in school.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One looks like a small boy lost with his nerdy haircut and another looks like a softie having too much of a good life with his puffy face and all. These are generals? They look like the kind that you like to beat up when in school.

TCJ looks fitter and more muscular. If an old man like me take them on, I will play dirty. Before fight start, kicj TCJ's lumpar. When he bends down, finish him off.

By then, when you turn around, you wont find CCS. Fight over.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way I see it is there are only two ways that the MIW can topple. One is that there is internal struggle and an implosion within the party. Two, is when people take to the streets. But Sinkees have too much at stake to do the latter. So I expect the MIWs to rule till SG100 and beyond.

To quietly go to the polls and cast your one vote hoping the MIW will be toppled this way will not cut it.

Yup.The former will not happen.With the leeches you see, they will pump the money to their children to migrate or be royalty class here. The latter will see the imperial foreign guard chop everything up. The Lees are a virus and will suck up all the monies that come into or from this country - period.
\

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup.The former will not happen.With the leeches you see, they will pump the money to their children to migrate or be royalty class here. The latter will see the imperial foreign guard chop everything up. The Lees are a virus and will suck up all the monies that come into or from this country - period.
\

With the way the MIWs are bringing in the foreigners by the planeloads, it is certainly no stretch of the imagination to say they will be toppled through the barrel of a gun... from a foreigner-led political party.