• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ya Kun is sibei stingy, only willing to pay 1.4K/month for full time employee!

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
1400 inclusive of overtime? How does YK know in the first place how much over time the staff will do? Fark up company like the one i join along Tannery Road, an IT service support company (family business). Also say my pay includes overtime, lucky left in a month after the accident.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landlords squeeze their tanents, tanents squeeze employees.
Many of YK cleaners are very old and handicap, with Govt subsidy on old workers YK payout pittance on these workers.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they dont like it they can choose another job with better terms.

My sister and her husband said that SG is much better than Canada. Work is much less tough and pay is higher. Taxes are low. Much better Maslow self actualization too.

It is so good they decided to quite Canada and go back to SG.

So it goes to show that having no minimum wage laws and no OT pay laws is much better than having it.

Singapore the best

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng moi boycotted all, breakcock toast box, killinee, yuck kun, fuck toast, wanks, etc...moi rather support the kopitiam loti buay guyu + kopi O gao gao jurong

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
in singapore they pay u peanut and expect u work like a dog!!!

the job scope is for 4 people but there only 2 of u doing it!!!

cannot finish on time due to mountain of work load u will be question why cannot finish!!!!

and end of the month because there so many OT u still will be question why so many OT!!!!

singapore is country where there no human feeling they treat them like slaves and backstabbing is part of daily life there!!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
in singapore they pay u peanut and expect u work like a dog!!!

the job scope is for 4 people but there only 2 of u doing it!!!

cannot finish on time due to mountain of work load u will be question why cannot finish!!!!

and end of the month because there so many OT u still will be question why so many OT!!!!

singapore is country where there no human feeling they treat them like slaves and backstabbing is part of daily life there!!!!

Actually that sounds more like what my sister said about Canada. She was offered a promotion and pay rise she turned it down saying work 2 person job for more money not worth it. Then she quit and went back to sg.

She and her husband dowan to have those hourly rates type jobs. Prefer salary. So no OT 1.5 time rate for working OT. But they prefer salary more prestigious.

Oh well.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually that sounds more like what my sister said about Canada. She was offered a promotion and pay rise she turned it down saying work 2 person job for more money not worth it. Then she quit and went back to sg.

She and her husband dowan to have those hourly rates type jobs. Prefer salary. So no OT 1.5 time rate for working OT. But they prefer salary more prestigious.

Oh well.
this type of employer want to squeese the workers and get ultimate profit bro!
your sister made a wise choice to quit the job. i was very stupid i worked for 10 years!!!!