• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Y prostitutes neh neh so big but sg girls neh neh so small?

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
When i go look for prostitutes, they always got very big neh neh for me to touch.

When i see sg girls, they are flat chest, they look like guys with no neh neh.

Why like this?

Is this why sg girls cannot be prostitutes?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because sg gals here is having good life! Sg wont make u poor but they will make work u until u die so sg has not much poverty.

Whereas other huge nations facing poverty, and hell lot of scam case and gambling addicts case and hell lot of debts case and 1-3% unemployment of the whole population is hell lot more than sg population alone so this is the reasons why some chio bu do pros! Hope i answer your qns!

eugeneng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see alot of chio bu is flat chest de. Cannot even see the shape of their breast on their clothes.

These type can go see aesthetics doctors to do injections to make the breasts grow bigger anot?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see alot of chio bu is flat chest de. Cannot even see the shape of their breast on their clothes.

These type can go see aesthetics doctors to do injections to make the breasts grow bigger anot?

U mean those chinese chio bu ah? Once sg chinese chio bu has big neh neh, cfm 100% kena taken liao! All aiming at her once she break up, the next day she taken liao!

I wont fancy fake boobs too hard not nature but i hear can inject lipid to make boobs bigger and this is more natural! Ask those sg flat chested chinese chio bu to learn from taiwan chio bu videos on how to make boobs bigger naturally. Or u go tw find wife there!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean those chinese chio bu ah? Once sg chinese chio bu has big neh neh, cfm 100% kena taken liao! All aiming at her once she break up, the next day she taken liao!

I wont fancy fake boobs too hard not nature but i hear can inject lipid to make boobs bigger and this is more natural! Ask those sg flat chested chinese chio bu to learn from taiwan chio bu videos on how to make boobs bigger naturally. Or u go tw find wife there!
wat you say is true! :thumbsup: