• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue on Micheal Palmer

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please.............please.................hope a gang of Banglas will gang-rape this cheebye bitch............must have double penetration also..........

then another group of ah nehs come along and gang-rape 2nd round..............then post video online..............

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why, you turned off ..with better choices your end? :p

Oh, your fertile mind wondering south.. :p:wink: Doesn't see light of day, so maybe pak cham kai?

Don't know why Bro YY, maybe its the because of the upcoming Christmas..:o:p:o

hi there

1. bro, it does not make any difference hoh:biggrin:
2. the fake blonde thing is fake almost everywhere.
3. except its tiny boobs!:rolleyes:
4. it is just the ugly & its uglier pubic thing:cool:

Bro Streets, this Xiaxue fake blond can surely take it in the arse..:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please.............please.................hope a gang of Banglas will gang-rape this cheebye bitch............must have double penetration also..........

then another group of ah nehs come along and gang-rape 2nd round..............then post video online..............

No use....she'll enjoy it as that is her fantasy....
Must use animals machiam dogs and horses

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever it is, don't cheat. If you have cheated, please please repent sincerely and never ever do it again.
It will hurt your family and send you to hell.

Let me guess.. You lost your virgin to your wife on your wedding nite.. Your beloved wife was the only woman in your life that ever saw your kukubird..

Other than your wife, You have yet to engage in any sexual act with other women..

You Kinana must be the most faithful and loving husband in Sinkie Land..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Add in the Niggers too..

jw5

Loyal
And where did she get the " average man seduced by five women in lifetime".... Am waiting for my quota of seducers even if they are ugly like xx

errrrr, HC, LWL, Chua sisters, XX - five liao, ai mai? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
What do you expect from someone who does not know the english word for "cheebye"?

why u say that, she did mention vagina in her article leh.
also mentioned penis a few times, she seems to enjoy using words like these............................... probably thinks it gives her articles more oooompppphhhh!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why u say that, she did mention vagina in her article leh.
also mentioned penis a few times, she seems to enjoy using words like these............................... probably thinks it gives her articles more oooompppphhhh!

lianbeng remembers her saying labia minora n labia majora - something like that lah!:biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
399233_10151308861272431_443733793_n.jpg

lianbeng says she looks so disgustingly "fat"!:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is true that women are generally more attracted to men who are rich, good-looking or show leadership qualities.

Totally not true. I've none of these yet .....

My dick, my wit and charm and how I use them always come up on top.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find her adorable ! She dresses like a Tianamen KTV mei mei but preaches like a nun.

Reading through her posting, I think she is somewhat jealous of Laura. Despite trying her best, she could not bag herself a PAP Minister or even a small PAP MP.

DSC03407.jpg

Instead she had to settle for this angmo "consolation prize".

MikeWendy001.jpg

While passably good looking, he is basically a nobody in Singapore society. It has emerged that instead of being pampered like a tai-tai, Xiaxue has to pay for everything.

http://clapbangkiss.xanga.com/769468469/item/

Mike Sayre is a useless freeloader husband who cannot even pay for one airline ticket to fly down his mother to Singapore despite living here for more than 6 years. From a free wedding to house renovations sponsorships, and now even for one air ticket, he has to ride on his wife for everything. It's no surprise then that XX has to reduce herself to an infamous attention-seeking whore and stoop to blogging about stupid things just to steal more fame and fortune. If I had a useless husband like her, perhaps I may also stoop to doing anything to make more money.

Laura on the other hand appears to have top PAP men helplessly in the palm of her hands.

41288_1602106334923_8220008_n.jpg

Small wonder that Xiaxue is so jealous that Laura managed to get the "piece of meat" she really wanted.

Last edited: