• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue offspring is out!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
seems that some xiaxue supporter and his clones zapped me 8 times for posting this and never bothered to leave his name... :oIo:

Nowadays I keep having to bump up points for those poor souls who got zapped into moderation :biggrin:

PS: Leongsam, can give me more points to do my charitable act? :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have hit the nail on the head,,by putting news of her, all it does is give her press time,,,and be it good or bad,,it still promotes her agenda and make her more 'popular'. And please dont say the nasties about her baby,,its abit low and children dont have a choice. If her kids end up like her than can KPKB about it.

Why are you keeping track this piece of thrash? No one here is interested about her even if she gave birth to a piece of shit except you keeping feeding us here with her useless life.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys just jealous lah.

that you are lonely and living in a meaningless life.

and people got a bundle of joy and a happy family.

have you ever heard of happy lonely and single persons?

Last edited:

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to her. Not her fan but I can imagine the feeling of being a dad or a mum. Hope the boy grows up to be normal and not a xenophobic intolerant self hating Chinese loser like most here.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because TS is actually xia xue, who depends on whoring for attention to make a living. Thank god she did not resort to release photos of her bloodied and torn pussy after childbirth.

You sure she go by natural birth or not? for GCB like hers (at least she think she is), don't think she would tear it because of child birth.

Also, I think we should leave the boy alone. He is the most innocent party in this. He did not choose his mother. He did not choose his father. He did not ask them to have unprotected sex and have him conceived.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tolong lah...........................please lah..........................

don't post anymore on this thread lah...............................

i don't wanna know anything about this cheebye Xiaxue lah......................

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you to all the kind samaritans, good brothers and moderator(s) who helped me to regain my reputation and revive my account back into life! Cheers!

didn't know that posting a photo of XX will get me in trouble with an XX fanboy. :*::rolleyes:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you to all the kind samaritans, good brothers and moderator(s) who helped me to regain my reputation and revive my account back into life! Cheers!

didn't know that posting a photo of XX will get me in trouble with an XX fanboy. :*::rolleyes:

This shows that there's justice in SBF. :biggrin:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows that there's justice in SBF. :biggrin:

May I also take this opportunity to thank all kind bros who revived my account too after being zapped by kopisai to moderation.

Special thanks to IHP and all who upz me so that I can have freedom of speech in this forum without encumbrance. Thanks.