• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue offspring is out!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
563585_10151340899771714_1066295812_n.jpg

give birth also must wear make up? LOL.

would you give an absurd name like Dashiel to your own child??

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You beat me to it brother! KNS, or was the pic heavily photoshopped? Lost so much blood still can :biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope the boy when he goes to school he will be bullied by all his classmates for having both a spastic name and an even more spastic mother who gave that name.

I also hope when he grows up he will be the most unfilial child in the world and take revenge on his parents for the decade of childhood bullying he will begoing to eendure due to his parent's stupidity.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you keeping track this piece of thrash? No one here is interested about her even if she gave birth to a piece of shit except you keeping feeding us here with her useless life.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You sinkies are so outdated..his name is cool. The children in modern times is different from your caveman time.

People no need to live a life and do things based on your caveman sinkie perception. You bunch of losers are just jealous.

She is smart to choose an ang mor husband than some useless sinkie chink like you bunch.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you keeping track this piece of thrash? No one here is interested about her even if she gave birth to a piece of shit except you keeping feeding us here with her useless life.
Because TS is actually xia xue, who depends on whoring for attention to make a living. Thank god she did not resort to release photos of her bloodied and torn pussy after childbirth.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems that some xiaxue supporter and his clones zapped me 8 times for posting this and never bothered to leave his name... :oIo:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course deliver baby also must wear make-up lah............

otherwise, her ugly face will scared die all the doctors and nurses ...........