• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xenophobia in Singapore

jw5

Loyal
They can do whatever they like. It's none of my business. All I want is for these whoremongers to keep away from me.

Samy, why is it that fishmongers are people who sell fish, but whoremongers are people who buy whores? :o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought he supposedly married one. Still count as Whorist meh

Marrying someone of the same gender, i.e Ladyboy, is not recognized in the eyes of Malaysia, Thai and S'pore Law.

Whoist can be married man or woman who tour mainly for sex.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
To prevent xenophobia, the willing should be allowed to surrender their ayesees and collect their seepeeeff.
please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emoticon-000383-large.gif

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are generally a very tolerant people. But if the pap push its luck too far, no one can tell what and when things may get out of hand
Like how? There's insufficient opposition to take over. A bunch of losers building sandcastles in the air.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like how? There's insufficient opposition to take over. A bunch of losers building sandcastles in the air.

don't worry. if there are sufficient opposition candidates to defeat the pap, there will be enough to form the govt.

what's the point of having 77 PAP MPs when 70 don't say anything in Parliament?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
If xenophobia erupts, it has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because Singaporeans are unable to match the intelligence, work ethic and determination of the foreign competition.

You created a fire and your son got burnt
It has nothing to do with you
Your son skin is no match to the fire

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You created a fire and your son got burnt
It has nothing to do with you
Your son skin is no match to the fire

A taxi ran over a cyclist.

The toy is no match for the machine. The health nut was injured.

It has nothing to do with the taxi driver.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If xenophobia erupts, it has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because Singaporeans are unable to match the intelligence, work ethic and determination of the foreign competition.

It is our country, we can do as we please. Foreigners are just not welcome here if their presence is detrimental to the well-being of sinkees. The PAP does NOT have the right to sell out the country.
Would you like to lead the insurrection?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is our country, we can do as we please. Foreigners are just not welcome here if their presence is detrimental to the well-being of sinkees. The PAP does NOT have the right to sell out the country.

I seriously would like to see how all our foreign maids, road sweepers, construction workers, nurses etc suddenly disappearing from the country will not be detrimental to your well being. I sure as hell know it will affect my well-being

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously would like to see how all our foreign maids, road sweepers, construction workers, nurses etc suddenly disappearing from the country will not be detrimental to your well being. I sure as hell know it will affect my well-being

These r the extremists at both ends. One side open the floodgates like nobody's biz, the other end wants to drive everyone out!! But thank goodness the majority r sensible and moderates. What we want r FT that do the jobs that local cannot or don't want. Certainly we will be in big trouble if we just rely on ourselves, we just don't have enough and that's a fact!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do u know stinking land will sink without these trash? U mean stinkees are so useless?

Oh Yes, I forgot they are stinkees. Smelly amd balless.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good point!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These r the extremists at both ends. One side open the floodgates like nobody's biz, the other end wants to drive everyone out!! But thank goodness the majority r sensible and moderates. What we want r FT that do the jobs that local cannot or don't want. Certainly we will be in big trouble if we just rely on ourselves, we just don't have enough and that's a fact!!

That's great! you are an enlightened guy!

Last edited: