• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xenophobia in Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I concur with your analysis because I had also did an almost similar review myself before. This Char_Azn is obviously telling lies and bullshitting around. Another PAP IB I guess.

I have found Char_Azn to be very well travelled and well informed. He writes well and does his research before he types his posts. He is an asset to this forum.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so your beloved ministers are also liars
they mangaed to convince people that if we pay them by the millions
we will find 'good' pple to run the country

so far wat we got were monkey who are yes monkeys

The biggest lie we tell ourselves is that if we pay competitive salary Singaporeans will take jobs we traditionally avoid. I've a friend with a stall at a food court offering 3K a month as a hawker assistance, haven't managed to get a local in months. She normal have a day off a week and works half day on Sat. Now she has no day off and have to work the full day on Sat because she couldn't find anyone

At the more extreme end, my mum was complaining she couldn't find anyone at 4K a month(yes even I found it ridiculous). Same thing Hawker assistance albeit their working hours a lot longer. 12hrs with 1 day break every 2 weeks. Anyone they managed to hire have not managed to last 2 weeks.

The fact that the government have push nursing pay to more than 3K a month yet no takers should be good indication that it's not true

So yes please continue to delude yourself with the high wage = locals will take job theory

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The Singapore government is admired the world over so they must be world class.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

20120118.121413_nair430.jpg

AsiaOne
Wednesday, Jan 18, 2012

Sembawang GRC Member of Parliament Vikram Nair said at Tuesday's Parliament sitting that the Workers' Party's (WP) proposed ministerial salaries were similar to the People's Action Party's (PAP) recommendations even though WP had sharply criticised it.

Mr Nair said that WP used very strong language to criticise the committee's proposal, and had essentially called the proposal "elitist" for pegging salaries against the top 1,000 earners.
RELATED STORIES

On Monday, the first day of the debate,
Mr Nair had pointed out that the WP's proposed $55,000 monthly salary for an entry-level minister was more than the $46,750 proposed by the committee.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest...tory20120118-322576.html#sthash.08OHEMyk.dpuf

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect sam leong is a robot

the real sam leong has been taken over
the response seem robotic, devoured of emotion..
that means watever u throw at him
he just has a answer that will be biased towards his masters

just like a digital system
watever is fed into it
it just give a logical answer
based on wat the master had programmed in

Singaporeans obviously enjoy rough sex.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bullshit please, the market rate for a stall assistant is around $1 to $1.5k for 6 to 8 hours of work. Now it's $3k?

Nobody they hire manage to last 2 weeks? Maybe your mother is a difficult person?

I don't see why this cannot be worked around? 5 day work week @ 3k per month and hiring part time help @ 100 per day? Possible? No, you must force the hawker assistant to work 12 hours a day for 13 days straight, because I suspect you want them to quit voluntarily and deduct their pay.

Nurses are not paid 3k a month, my friend poly grad and finish NS, went into the hospital immediately after NS and gross $2.1 or $2.2k only. So you can imagine how low the starting pay for nurses with ite cert.

So who is deluding who?

You cornered him well and good:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they make the claim that THEY are undergrads

and you believed them?

but whether they are or not doesn't really matter. as long as they look good, speak well, can convince the angmohs that they are undergrads and give them a good time, that's what matters. the clients are satisfied and the girls got their money

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore government is admired the world over so they must be world class.

Where did you get that information from?

Obama ignored SG. China's Xi skipped SG, Susilo gave Sg the cold shoulder, LHL was a lonely guy at the G20 summit as he was ignored.

who admires SG govt?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admire them too. How did they manage to get the electorate to for vote them time after time even after screwing them years after years.....

their strategy is:

1. reward their own guys
2. deny information to Singaporeans
3. gerrymander by redrawing constituency boundaries
4. use the courts to deny strong opposition candidates from standing for election

but singaporeasn now know their evils and the next GE will be very interesting

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect sam leong is a robot

the real sam leong has been taken over
the response seem robotic, devoured of emotion..
that means watever u throw at him
he just has a answer that will be biased towards his masters

just like a digital system
watever is fed into it
it just give a logical answer
based on wat the master had programmed in

actually Sam is very robotic. he just regurgitate what he read from the internet. he has no wisdom to know what's right or wrong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give it another 2 more general elections and let's see who will have the last laugh.

yes...it may come earlier...we may have our laugh at the next GE. Next GE will be closely watched

I hope the next non pap govt will seriously look into the wrong doings of the pap and prosecute those responsible.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

some lies:

1. White Horse classification was to prevent SAF commanders from giving preferential treatment to NSFs with connections
2. Student suicide rate was decreasing
etc

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bullshit please, the market rate for a stall assistant is around $1 to $1.5k for 6 to 8 hours of work. Now it's $3k?

Nobody they hire manage to last 2 weeks? Maybe your mother is a difficult person?

I don't see why this cannot be worked around? 5 day work week @ 3k per month and hiring part time help @ 100 per day? Possible? No, you must force the hawker assistant to work 12 hours a day for 13 days straight, because I suspect you want them to quit voluntarily and deduct their pay.

Nurses are not paid 3k a month, my friend poly grad and finish NS, went into the hospital immediately after NS and gross $2.1 or $2.2k only. So you can imagine how low the starting pay for nurses with ite cert.

So who is deluding who?

BTW slight mistake in my first post. Should be 10hr work day not 12

The pay comes with the workload. My friend's stall and my family stall have long queues and they work non-stop all day. Your $1 to $1.5K only for those slower business or franchise who have no problems getting foreigners hence have no need to put up high salary to attract locals. Locals won't work that kind of hours for that kind of pay. For someone without qualifications doing work U want cushy 3K job working 8hr a day. Please. Even I had to put in more than 8hr a day to earn my 3K after getting a degree. And working 13 days straight 10 hrs a day is common for many hawkers. U probably never been one. My mum and aunt who have been doing it for decades. I've done it during my school holidays as a kid. There is a reason why my mum refuse to let us take over the stall even though I can easily triple my income

ITE only assistant nurse I am talking about full fledged one. They should be more than 3K.

I have found Char_Azn to be very well travelled and well informed. He writes well and does his research before he types his posts. He is an asset to this forum.

Thanks. This is certainly different from the usual f mother f dog comments directed at me

Last edited: