• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xenophobia in Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If xenophobia erupts in Singapore, it's the pap's fault because:

1. the pap pampers foreigners
2. the pap neglects singaporeans
3. the pap is lenient to foreigners who commit crimes in SG
4. the pap throws the law book at Singaporeans but closes an eye when foreigners commit crimes
5. foreigners disrupt singaporeans peace and stability with their 3rd world behaviours
6. foreigners refuse to integrate into Singaporeans' life
7. the pap spends Singaporeans' money to celebrate foreigners festivals
8. the pap gives scholarships to foreign students whereas Sg students have to pay their university fees by giving tuition in their spare time
9. the pap builds hostels in Republic Poly and rents them out to foreign students at subsidised rates. Singaporean students are barred from renting RP hostels.

Do the pap see anger shimmering?

Will xenophobis erupt in Singapore?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If xenophobia erupts, it has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because Singaporeans are unable to match the intelligence, work ethic and determination of the foreign competition.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If xenophobia erupts, it has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because Singaporeans are unable to match the intelligence, work ethic and determination of the foreign competition.

that's what the pap think too.

go through s/n 1 to 9 and prove me wrong

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans are generally a very tolerant people. But if the pap push its luck too far, no one can tell what and when things may get out of hand

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
go through s/n 1 to 9 and prove me wrong

Youre points 1 to 9 are spot on. There is nothing to disprove.

The reason why foreigners are treated favourably is because they are an asset to the country whereas most Singaporeans are liabilities.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Youre points 1 to 9 are spot on. There is nothing to disprove.

The reason why foreigners are treated favourably is because they are an asset to the country whereas most Singaporeans are liabilities.

you are entitled to your opinion. but I am surprised you lack the courage to say that pap didn't do such things. that would make you a bigger hero

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you are entitled to your opinion. but I am surprised you lack the courage to say that pap didn't do such things. that would make you a bigger hero

Nothing to do with courage. All my posts are simply statements of fact.

I know what the PAP government does. I also know the reason behind why they do it.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse than a fishing village. It could be a prostitution haven with opium dens till today! :biggrin:

I Say singapore is a prostitution haven now because you underage prostitution
i say singapore is a big opium den now as there are so many people hang by sinkie government because of drug possession.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i say singapore is a big opium den now as there are so many people hang by sinkie government because of drug possession.

and all these are because of bad pap policies

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY and KGC said singaporeans are ungrateful. shd singaporeans be grateful to the pap for messing up the country?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
who believes the pap?

I do and so do 60.1% of the citizens.

At the next election, support for the PAP will be even higher as new citizens, having experienced life in other countries, know what a good government the PAP is.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At the next election, support for the PAP will be even higher as new citizens, having experienced life in other countries, know what a good government the PAP is.

your figures are outdated.

try using the latest figure.

even LHL and TCH were stunned by the backlash

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers to Sam!
Cheers to Pappies!

Cheers!

FUCK PAP :oIo: