• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF is wrong is Sinkieporeans?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've been frequenting Thailand for 20 years and don't speak Thai. I don't know what to say.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've been frequenting Thailand for 20 years and don't speak Thai. I don't know what to say.

Frequenting Thailand does not add to my income. I pay to enjoy my holiday and earn my living thru English. Besides, If I have to learn all the language of countries I frequent for holiday, i might as well be a translator. :wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frequenting Thailand does not add to my income. I pay to enjoy my holiday and earn my living thru English. Besides, If I have to learn all the language of countries I frequent for holiday, i might as well be a translator. :wink:

That's alright. Everyone has their own interests and inclinations. But does that mean learning a foreign language even just for fun a sin? Anyway, I got your point, rest assured I got your point. Your point being, somehow Thais are expecting Singaporeans to be Thai speaking and surprised when not so.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been a multi thread and time-consuming discussion so I'll sum up what i think happened the last couple of years. Thai discos have been become a cheaper alternative to KTV. Entrance to such joints have become low enough to attract the young and those working joes. that previously did not want to spend $500-600 for a night's entertainment. this group of people have also skipped the Chinese KTV tutorial.
the system of Ladies drink and "dancers who don't do sex" meant only the syts and smart ladies survive the trade. Over time, handlers and ladies have prefected their Modus operandi. Keep baiting. this used to be what we call "players lounge" but sadly, the non players are reeled in. The phrase "can't pay for sex,she good girl. but if you make her like you, she will go to bed with you" gets circulated around. Origin is obvious.

Then what was a sex entertainment becomes a courting game and a trend. Buy more drinks and hang more flowers become Learn their language, buy them home in thailand and so on. Soon enough, you gonna see more trouble. Smart and experienced ones know the game. But the trade survives on the non-players.

I knew a chemist once who dispenses approval needed asprins. He will gladly dispense the drug if needed. but once he senses loss of control by user, he will stop supplying. Why would he want to lose business since others are more then willing to supply the drug. He told me if hospitalisation occurs, its the last chemist visited that will always bear the brunt not the first. Asprin can be great help to some people but a few OD cases will hurt the rest who are in control of the drug.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have stated. Its not an expectation but surprise at a sinkie not able to speak thai. This wasn't the situation 18 months ago when I stayed at the same area. I have been frequently traveling to thailand for 20+years and that was never the case. What changed then? It became apparent when I start seeing sinkies all around with their thai working ladies in eating and shopping areas. Some are as young as 18 and range to probably late 40s. There are no specific joints that expect you to speak thai. You have stayed in LOS long enough to know that. Bell-hoppers, hotel reception, taxi drivers, waiters, massage ladies and even a stall owner to name a few who were surprised. Stayed at a area you can say local-orientated. Definately not a settling place for sinkies in the past.
din't visit any nightspots this time so no comment on that.
So what changed in the last 2 years? Thai discos have been around for ages in Singapore and I don't recall sinkies commiting murder in Thailand over working girls or Young sinkies taking their own life over thai working ladies back then.

Ok, back from my lunch.

My experience entirely opposite as I have never come across a Thai who is surprise with a Sinkee or Foreigner who cannot speak Thai. All the time, they are expecting the foreigners unable to speak and understand Thai. Do remember, there are many who don't even know where is Sinkieland. Perhaps, all the ones you encountered during your stay are those rural folks who just move to BKK. The only Thais that expect me to speak Thai are those who already knew I can converse in Thai with them fluently.

Thai disco has been around for at least 10 years. Nothing has change in the Thai scene. There are also many Sinkee runroaders who committed crimes of all sort are staying in BKK Hitlon. The only thing that change is probably the currency exchange rate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The whole bloody thing is about some smartalex Sinkie first time Sinkie who dunno the way to play the night scene and got burn. One even stupid enough tomkilled himself. It only shows that Sinkie are not capable for the wild. You can't blame the Thai girls for that. Those girls from night club are from the wild in the fist place. What worse is because of some stupid dumbfuck incident by some Sinkie shit, all Thai girls are suddenly being labelled as working girl.

It only shows how narrow minded and in the well you are with the world. Well, that is now Sinkie behave, if not they will not killed themselves with such a minor incident.

Making a mountain out of a molehill really makes you look dumb, no different from the Sinkie who killed himself.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It has been a multi thread and time-consuming discussion so I'll sum up what i think happened the last couple of years. Thai discos have been become a cheaper alternative to KTV. Entrance to such joints have become low enough to attract the young and those working joes. that previously did not want to spend $500-600 for a night's entertainment. this group of people have also skipped the Chinese KTV tutorial.
the system of Ladies drink and "dancers who don't do sex" meant only the syts and smart ladies survive the trade. Over time, handlers and ladies have prefected their Modus operandi. Keep baiting. this used to be what we call "players lounge" but sadly, the non players are reeled in. The phrase "can't pay for sex,she good girl. but if you make her like you, she will go to bed with you" gets circulated around. Origin is obvious.

Then what was a sex entertainment becomes a courting game and a trend. Buy more drinks and hang more flowers become Learn their language, buy them home in thailand and so on. Soon enough, you gonna see more trouble. Smart and experienced ones know the game. But the trade survives on the non-players.

I knew a chemist once who dispenses approval needed asprins. He will gladly dispense the drug if needed. but once he senses loss of control by user, he will stop supplying. Why would he want to lose business since others are more then willing to supply the drug. He told me if hospitalisation occurs, its the last chemist visited that will always bear the brunt not the first. Asprin can be great help to some people but a few OD cases will hurt the rest who are in control of the drug.
OK, I got your message.

I see you are directing all the negatives to Thai disco. Here's my 2 Baht.

Entertainment is entertainment. Romance is romance. Unfortunately, Sinkies got confuse when it comes to entertainment and romance. Whether it is Thai disco, Viet pubs, pinoy pubs, HFJ, KTV, HC or clubs, these outlets are only for entertainment purpose. There are hundred of thousands of Sinkees who patronized and still patronizing these outlets without any problems.

Sinkees probably need to know the difference between entertainment and romance.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My experience entirely opposite as I have never come across a Thai who is surprise with a Sinkee or Foreigner who cannot speak Thai. All the time, they are expecting the foreigners unable to speak and understand Thai. Do remember, there are many who don't even know where is Sinkieland. Perhaps, all the ones you encountered during your stay are those rural folks who just move to BKK. The only Thais that expect me to speak Thai are those who already knew I can converse in Thai with them fluently.

Thai disco has been around for at least 10 years. Nothing has change in the Thai scene. There are also many Sinkee runroaders who committed crimes of all sort are staying in BKK Hitlon. The only thing that change is probably the currency exchange rate.

I agree and to add, to be more accurate, Thai discos have been around Singapore for more than 20 years. No Thai girls would be recruited without some basic English skills. Same as in the major entertainment cities and tourist centres like Bangkok, Phuket, Hatyai etc. In fact, they were surprised that I could speak Thai and all defences are up. Foreigner speaking Thai means old bird and not easy to con or overcharge.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK, I got your message.

I see you are directing all the negatives to Thai disco. Here's my 2 Baht.

Entertainment is entertainment. Romance is romance. Unfortunately, Sinkies got confuse when it comes to entertainment and romance. Whether it is Thai disco, Viet pubs, pinoy pubs, HFJ, KTV, HC or clubs, these outlets are only for entertainment purpose. There are hundred of thousands of Sinkees who patronized and still patronizing these outlets without any problems.

Sinkees probably need to know the difference between entertainment and romance.

look. If I really am directing my negatives to Thailand and Thai disco, I wouldn't create a thread knowing I would be flamed and zapped. Its precisely because i enjoy both that i want to get that message across. The way I see it, at this rate, there will be more problems soon. And I hope I can still enjoy my thailand trip in the near future. Yes, there are hundred of thousands of sinkees which raises your stats needing only a handful to end the fun. 1 high profile case probably.
Viet pubs, pinoy pubs and etc are straight forward.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole bloody thing is about some smartalex Sinkie first time Sinkie who dunno the way to play the night scene and got burn. One even stupid enough tomkilled himself. It only shows that Sinkie are not capable for the wild. You can't blame the Thai girls for that. Those girls from night club are from the wild in the fist place. What worse is because of some stupid dumbfuck incident by some Sinkie shit, all Thai girls are suddenly being labelled as working girl.

It only shows how narrow minded and in the well you are with the world. Well, that is now Sinkie behave, if not they will not killed themselves with such a minor incident.

Making a mountain out of a molehill really makes you look dumb, no different from the Sinkie who killed himself.

Since its Christmas, I'll give you a parting answer. Not to your gibberish but an end to the mockery you brought upon yourself with your "imaginary" migration to Australia.

There are Hungry Jacks and there is Burger King in Australia. The "Hungry Jacks is Burger king" mockery have been used on Sinkies for a long time precisely for the reason that alot of sinkies who visited Australia once just can't stop repeating that. Kinda of make them feel as though they are well travelled.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since its Christmas, I'll give you a parting answer. Not to your gibberish but an end to the mockery you brought upon yourself with your "imaginary" migration to Australia.

There are Hungry Jacks and there is Burger King in Australia. The "Hungry Jacks is Burger king" mockery have been used on Sinkies for a long time precisely for the reason that alot of sinkies who visited Australia once just can't stop repeating that. Kinda of make them feel as though they are well travelled.

Dun give me the fucking crap of since Christmas, you are just the typical in the well Sinkie who make a hoo haa over little things. And behave like it was an earth shattering incident. The fact is sinkies are mummy boys and cannot tahan the real world, so have to kill themselves. The fact is that is the exact reason the Thai girls dun give a shit about them. These girls met a lot of guys and they can tell which guy are made of good quality and sinkies aren't one of them unfortunately. That is the hard truth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

buying ladies drinks for gals working there is a concept going for a damn long time in singapore. not only thai discos it's the same in filippino ones, vietnamese ones and so on.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Viet pubs, pinoy pubs and etc are straight forward.
Have to disagree on this. Any joints that hires girl for profit from man is never straight forward.

Once in a while, when I am in Sinkieland, I will still patronize these joints, be it Thai disco or KTVs with my kakis but we only treat this as entertainment.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi SibeiKing, I've come to here apologize to you once again for jumping the gun. After reading more of your posts I have to admit that I have not been to any Thai disco and therefore not seen any "sinkie" behaviour in such places so I have no right to say anything about this matter as you are more familiar. No but or however.

I do feel that Singaporeans whether men or women have enough "protection" from our nanny state to a point that we had even accepted giving away what truly belongs to us to them and worst of all they kept increasing their demands to a point that we have to write our assets away to them without expecting any returns. We all know that in many western countries people pay very high taxes and one of the reasons is social security. In Singapore we pay equally high amount although the government disguised them not as taxes but in the form of CPF, Medisafe, Special Account, COE etc etc and even monopolizing various services and sectors. And we don't enjoy any benefits from this government because they say they want to keep taxes low as we do not have social benefits. This is a big fat lie from them but we willingly ignore this lie and don't wanna talk about it. For the sake of your rights as a citizen in this country and for our future generations we should do something about it and reclaim whats our birth rights. If not then pick up one's courage consider to runroad and i am serious. Anyway its Christmas and New Year lets not be too serious about things and enjoy the holidays. To end this I wanna say who knows one day anyone of you may be spotting me carrying a Thai passport in our Marina Sands free of charge. Happy Holidays!

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
buying ladies drinks for gals working there is a concept going for a damn long time in singapore. not only thai discos it's the same in filippino ones, vietnamese ones and so on.

back then thai discos and vietnamese joints are very straight forward. pinoy is a slightly different situation but most patrons are well seasoned. Now, there many parties in a thai disco. if you frequent one, you will know.
If you are playing dumb or passing one-liners to get by, i'm just going to assume you are one of the parties involved. As you know, this forum has a sister sex forum.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi SibeiKing, I've come to here apologize to you once again for jumping the gun. After reading more of your posts I have to admit that I have not been to any Thai disco and therefore not seen any "sinkie" behaviour in such places so I have no right to say anything about this matter as you are more familiar. No but or however.

I do feel that Singaporeans whether men or women have enough "protection" from our nanny state to a point that we had even accepted giving away what truly belongs to us to them and worst of all they kept increasing their demands to a point that we have to write our assets away to them without expecting any returns. We all know that in many western countries people pay very high taxes and one of the reasons is social security. In Singapore we pay equally high amount although the government disguised them not as taxes but in the form of CPF, Medisafe, Special Account, COE etc etc and even monopolizing various services and sectors. And we don't enjoy any benefits from this government because they say they want to keep taxes low as we do not have social benefits. This is a big fat lie from them but we willingly ignore this lie and don't wanna talk about it. For the sake of your rights as a citizen in this country and for our future generations we should do something about it and reclaim whats our birth rights. If not then pick up one's courage consider to runroad and i am serious. Anyway its Christmas and New Year lets not be too serious about things and enjoy the holidays. To end this I wanna say who knows one day anyone of you may be spotting me carrying a Thai passport in our Marina Sands free of charge. Happy Holidays!

i haven't though of it so far as to affect CPF ! lol. Just hope it doesn't affect my next trip to thailand! i still love my holidays there and the friendly locals. Hope they don't change their attitude towards us.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to disagree on this. Any joints that hires girl for profit from man is never straight forward.

Once in a while, when I am in Sinkieland, I will still patronize these joints, be it Thai disco or KTVs with my kakis but we only treat this as entertainment.

With this kind of mentality, all will be well! Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i haven't though of it so far as to affect CPF ! lol. Just hope it doesn't affect my next trip to thailand! i still love my holidays there and the friendly locals. Hope they don't change their attitude towards us.

PM me if you have plans to come over. Always nice to have a fellow countryman to drink, makan and talkcock with.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Totally agree with you on the disguised tax and no benefit from it. especially the bold part.