• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's CNY dinner, MPs with VIP car park lots reserved.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the WP MPs should take public transport for such occasions and not to reserve the parking lots with plastic chairs. The majority of Singaporeans don't own cars. Driving a car to such an occasion with parking lots reserved just smacks of elitism. Remember, always be humble because we can always vote you out.

Why PAP has not been voted out after 5 decades of gross incompetence and daylight robbery of sinkees savings? Why?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Davis, if WP don't learn ways of scumbags how to come up to take over from scumbags :rolleyes::rolleyes:

like that also need people to tell ah!

If you call this WP learning from the Pigs than WP is doing an awful job. Chope parking space only. To be like the Pigs, must do more ...like awarding themselves million dollar salaries, given taxpayer-funded cars of the most expensive kinds, go on jiat hong trips many times a year.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you call this WP learning from the Pigs than WP is doing an awful job. Chope parking space only. To be like the Pigs, must do more ...like awarding themselves million dollar salaries, given taxpayer-funded cars of the most expensive kinds, go on jiat hong trips many times a year.

u papigib izzit, already proven the peekture is fake.

jw5

Loyal
I counted only 6 lots reserved by 6 red chairs, but there seems to be more than 6 WP MPs. :wink:

I also recall peektures of Chen Show Mao taking the mrt and of him having to walk on the mrt tracks after the train broke down again. The wide smile on his face despite incurring such inconvenience was priceless. :biggrin:

I think the WP MPs should take public transport for such occasions and not to reserve the parking lots with plastic chairs. The majority of Singaporeans don't own cars. Driving a car to such an occasion with parking lots reserved just smacks of elitism. Remember, always be humble because we can always vote you out.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I counted only 6 lots reserved by 6 red chairs, but there seems to be more than 6 WP MPs. :wink:

I also recall peektures of Chen Show Mao taking the mrt and of him having to walk on the mrt tracks after the train broke down again. The wide smile on his face despite incurring such inconvenience was priceless. :biggrin:

it's better to chope parking places with either chiobu's in bikinis or specially designed "chope" tissue packets for sg50. wp needs to be more creative and fun-loving. :p

image.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is this mis information?
This is the same as "what is the colour of the dress" that has gone viral. To some, they see wp as black and pap as white even after being shown what its true colour is. The brain washing changes the colour we see.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the WP were to become government, nothing whatsoever would change because sinkies are all cut from the same cloth.

The sense of entitlement would simply be passed from the MIW to the MIB.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
papig ib getting desperate, simi lanjeow peekture also use to attack WP. there many mistake just by looking at the peekture provide from the idiot TS.

1. first, according to the peekture, it Blk 704 Hougang Ave 2, WP Chinese Year Year Dinner always conduct at the basketball court at Blk 332 Hougang Ave 5.

2. According to poster i seen at the notice board, i remember the date cannot be so early, at least dinner will be at least 3-4 week after CNY.

3. According to the post at the political section by forummer sengkang, the actual venue and date is 14 march 2015 @ blk 322 basketball court.

more likely it pap crassloot adviser having an event there at that moment as there a RC at blk 705, so the crassloot lackeys blocked off the carpark for their bigshot and the lion dance is for his arrival. KNN, papigs block carpark and use the peekture to flame WP.

Yes, this is a residents' group function, not WP's event.

Several groups like this one invite BOTH the PAP and WP representatives every new year. Of the reserved parking lots, most are for the PAP grassroots because they have many people. Advisor, zone chairman, zone vice chairman, zone secretary, zone treasurer and maybe 1 for WP MP only.

The TS scored an own goal by raising this issue.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see lah, Daviz, fuck without eye opening, see which hole your cock going into ...

photo.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/daviskohhr

Davis Koh seems to be linked to Khronosphere Productions.

http://www.khronosphere.com.sg/ (link offline)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=418944604964&id=133394629964

Davis Koh‎ KHRONOSPHERE PRODUCTIONS
August 20, 2010
Khronosphere wishes all Singapore Athletics best of luck in their respective fields and hopefully clinch more medals back for Singapore! Go Singapore!

https://seethrume.wordpress.com/2009/11/09/lets-have-supper-at/

Nov 09, 2009
Let’s have supper at……
SUPPERCLUB. We didn’t go there for supper but we did go there for a clubbing event: Good Girls Go Bad.

It was organised by Khronosphere Productions owned by 2 of my best friends, Davis Koh and Justin Tan and you’re gonna hear a lot from them if you go to clubbing events often.

So, LOOK OUT FOR THEM!

http://radaris.asia/p/Davis/Koh/

Khronosphere Productions
GENERAL ENQUIRIES:
Davis Koh Director Mobile: +65 9833 6751 Email: [email protected]
Justin Tan Director Mobile: +65 8218 0809 Email: [email protected]