• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ifs and ifs. Hardly worth a thought.

What matters is that today, singapore politics no longer need Chiam.

The landscape is changing and new methodologies are coming forth. Even the PM engages voters online. A laudable effort by him. The WP will evolve to become more relevant and effective. A bit of discernable change here and there, but the effort must have been tremendous for LTK. For that, I respect him in making the effort to evolve his party from the static position of the past.

Yup Chiam needs a good rest for shouldering such a burden after 27 years, this I cannot deny. Pardon me for looking at the past, I am a history person. :p :p
It is just that SDP might have been a potent force now, even without Chiam. Good work all undone by a mad doctor.

WP’s performance during this GE was heads and shoulders above the rest of the opposition parties. They fielded good candidates and ran a disciplined, well-strategized campaign. They showed commendable dedication to continue working the ground after the 2006 GE and built up a credible branding with a solid foundation, led by the able leaderships of Sylvia Lim and LTK. Their recruitment process was a success – I’m especially impressed with Pritam Singh, CSM and Png Eng Huat. I’m sure WP will further build on this historical landmark victory and attract more talents into their team during these 5 years.

On a sidenote, I hope the other opposition teams will set WP as the benchmark for improvement. I’m especially heartened to see some very good potentials like Nicole & Tony Tan from NSP, Vincent, Michelle and TJS from SDP etc. What they should do is learn from WP on ways to improve on their leadership, planning, strategies and recruitment process. Both these parties lacked the disciplined leadership of WP. For SDP, they used to be a good brand under the respected Mr Chiam but now the brand is tainted for obvious reasons.