• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

12936_5_max.jpg

The Dutch can go to the final again with these 3 geniuses + 1 protege :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If Holland win the world cup i jump kallang river.

Midway

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be a gong cheebye...Spain also not on the list 4 years ago.
France also added quite recently.

This is between me and AK so it's none of your business TUA PAU SIAN. :biggrin:

I have already started 'making u famous' all over this forum. You should check out all other folders. :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL you call van persie a genius? Scorer of 1 goal at 2006, scorer of 1 goal at 2010. His missing sitters sent hollland to holland at euro 2012. Always performed poorly at big tournaments and champions league late stage matches, while scoring shitload of goals in premier league and world cup and euro qualifying matches. In short, a big match bottler, a flat track bully. A premier league class striker, not a world class striker. In short, a typical man u player.:wink:

Watch his performance for man u vs real madrid in champions league last season, and euro 12 opening match vs denmark. this, IS the van perise you see in big-time matches.

The stupid holland coach was sacked for putting his faith in van persie instead of huntelaar during euro 2012. If van gaal does the same for this world cup he will suffer the same fate.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If England progress to the last 16, they will play either the winners or runners up in Group C, which is arguably a weak group.

I'd take England over Columbia, Greece, Côte d'Ivoire or Japan.

Screen Shot 2014-06-02 at 11.15.20 am.png

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is between me and AK so it's none of your business TUA PAU SIAN. :biggrin:

I have already started 'making u famous' all over this forum. You should check out all other folders. :biggrin:

Whats wrong with you 2? :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, I admit German is good, but they are young bunch, Sweinzy and Klose are their only seniors, they will crack in semi final, again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12936_5_max.jpg

SoleSurvivor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whats wrong with you 2? :confused::confused::confused: Anyway, I admit German is good, but they are young bunch, Swein and Klose are their only seniors, they will crack in semi final, again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Who cares whether German is good or not. I am not a true supporter and i like to take swipes at Oranje. :biggrin:

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries what he doing is hardly bullying....
Cracks me up that someone spends so much time going after my moniker haha I'm famous....got my own fansi club

No problem for me at all. I am the highest poster in this forum. You see this fucktard avatar below all over this forum? I just have to shift 20% stardom to u while ShitFu gets the other 80% . And whenever readers click on 'What's new', they will see the avatars whenever i am posting. Hahahaha

image.php

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree with you. His career at Arsenal was also somewhat like what you described.....if he was not injured as he usually was. Scored many goals for them against lesser opposition but rarely scored any goals for them in the big and crucial games eg vs MU, Chelsea or the other stronger Euro teams.

I reckon him to be overrated and I dont expect him to carry Holland through WC 2014. If Holland do perform well, it will unlikley be because of him....it would be despite, not because.

LOL you call van persie a genius? Scorer of 1 goal at 2006, scorer of 1 goal at 2010. His missing sitters sent hollland to holland at euro 2012. Always performed poorly at big tournaments and champions league late stage matches, while scoring shitload of goals in premier league and world cup and euro qualifying matches. In short, a big match bottler, a flat track bully. A premier league class striker, not a world class striker. In short, a typical man u player.:wink:

Watch his performance for man u vs real madrid in champions league last season, and euro 12 opening match vs denmark. this, IS the van perise you see in big-time matches.

The stupid holland coach was sacked for putting his faith in van persie instead of huntelaar during euro 2012. If van gaal does the same for this world cup he will suffer the same fate.

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK, I dont think Holland will win it this time, as like all those other times. They have the talent but I think they still cannot match the other successful teams in winning mentality.

The moment they go behind they seem to lose morale and cant fight back very well. They will be ok in the group stages but at the business end of the competition they will

cockup again.

Whats wrong with you 2? :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, I admit German is good, but they are young bunch, Sweinzy and Klose are their only seniors, they will crack in semi final, again :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12936_5_max.jpg