• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Seriously singapore is a fruck up country,the run up to the 2014 world cup festive atmosphere is zeroooooooo.:oIo:
compare to our neighbour the world cup festivity its happening everywhere in shopping malls,tv,pubs,ktv..etc..

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sigh................. Radamel Falcao is not in the Columbia squad due to injury. :(

If he was fit, Columbia would be one of my dark horses to win it all. :wink:

Dark horse team winning the WC is nothing much to us. We look forward to upsets in games. Without even the need to place bets, we just makan those who bet heavily on favorites. :biggrin: What? You want bookies to predict upsets in games for u? Wait till pigs can fly first. :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's there to decipher. You are the no.1 gongcheebye donor and clone maker and self up points king.:biggrin:

Whenever i see u venting your frustrations like this, it just spurs me on. Wait till u see 1 post with 1000 points. Then guess the color of the clone. Then u will know and be green with envy how money is easy peasy for me. :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cruxx CMI la, always placing wrong bets and losing money.Better he stay in hibernation.

It's best to make your own predictions. Never good to share it as there are always sore losers around who don't make predictions but lurking in this forum as freeloaders. I recalled ecclesiastes the teacher started a thread complaining about getting zaps when his horse racing predictions gone wrong.

It's good to have Cruxx around to generate interests to the topic. :biggrin:

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya , hope he comes back to post, he was good for some laughs too.

It's best to make your own predictions. Never good to share it as there are always sore losers around who don't make predictions but lurking in this forum as freeloaders. I recalled ecclesiastes the teacher started a thread complaining about getting zaps when his horse racing predictions gone wrong.

It's good to have Cruxx around to generate interests to the topic. :biggrin:

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look.. new kid on the block. :biggrin:

sgvipbet1.gif

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qkuu0Lwb5EM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Who let the dogs in?
It's sam, sam, sam, sam, sam
Who let the dogs in?
It's sam, sam, sam, sam, sam

ThosayMaureenNeo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Consistency is important. If someone keeps losing, bet the other way round. He 'pang' you 'jiak.' He buy 'over' you go 'under.'

I didnt know his record then during the Euros 2 years ago otherwise I would have done exactly as you said and would have been in the money .