• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehehehehe... zhun bo? if zhun i go buy Oranje as WC winner, odds now is 4.70? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
win Costa Rica first ok? :p:p:p

we will slaughter the next CONCACAF nation after Mexico :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

12936_5_max.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Brazil vs Germany, think Brazil home ground advantage very strong...
think must ask the ah boy's father to stay out of this match liao.

ah boy's father is already all in.................................. using ah boy's savings and not his own.............................. :biggrin:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
thought can go into extra-time :(:(:(
jit bai siao liao... Germany tao tiah liao... :(:(:(

Yesterday we finally saw a couple of great matches. The group of 16 was a washout.

Germany will find it hard to beat Brazil if last night was any indication. This will be the clash of Titans.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yesterday we finally saw a couple of great matches.

much as i root for Germany, i felt that their performance thus far is rather disappointing, as though they are restrained and lacking the punch. saving the best for the last, perhaps? think it's anyone's guess.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes, the donkey kick is belly powderful........................................ :p

not scorpion kick meh? :confused::confused::confused:

i do suspect the ah boy pocket money involved too... that's why he looked so sad :(:(:(

jw5

Loyal
much as i root for Germany, i felt that their performance thus far is rather disappointing, as though they are restrained and lacking the punch. saving the best for the last, perhaps? think it's anyone's guess.

I think they are lacking cutting edge and power upfront, they should have included Mario Gomez of Fiorentina and formerly of Bayern Munich in their squad instead of a whole bunch of "false number nines".......................................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
not scorpion kick meh? :confused::confused::confused:

i do suspect the ah boy pocket money involved too... that's why he looked so sad :(:(:(

yeah, could be scorpion kick, maybe not donkey........................... :o:biggrin:

ah boy definitely told his friends his father bet (quote) "all my savings" (unquote) ............................ :(

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special WC 2014 Bets For Chonburific Part III

Argentina -0.5 $700

Angel Di Maria first to score: $50
Lionel Mesdi first to score: $50
CS 1-0: $50
CS 2-1: $50
HT/FT: D-H: $50
PARLAY: Argentina -0.5FT/ NED -1FT: $50

Hope the handicap bet clears. The rest $50 bets for fun :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they are lacking cutting edge and power upfront, they should have included Mario Gomez of Fiorentina and formerly of Bayern Munich in their squad instead of a whole bunch of "false number nines".......................................... :biggrin:

yah, false winners also, LOL