• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best place to watch the wc on the 4th of july in san jose is here....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 201

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oranje!!! Oranje!!

GO GO GO!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Costa Rica coach urges Fifa and officials : Watch out for Robben diving

430355_heroa.jpg

By Mark Doyle in Salvador
Jul 4, 2014 7:59:00 PM

The Dutch winger admitted that he was guilty of simulation in his country's win over Mexico and the Ticos coach is "very worried" about a repeat performance at Arena Fonte Nova

Costa Rica boss Jorge Luis Pinto has pleaded with the match officials and Fifa to "watch out" for Arjen Robben's "diving" in Saturday's World Cup quarter-final clash with Netherlands in Salvador.

The Dutch winger caused controversy by admitting that he had been guilty of simulation in his country's last-16 win over Mexico, although he denied having gone to ground of his own accord for the penalty that decided the game.

Pinto, therefore, is extremely concerned by the prospect of Robben's alleged theatrics having an influence on the outcome of his side's meeting with Louis van Gaal's side at Arena Fonte Nova.

"This is one of the most important questions in the World Cup: diving," he told reporters in Salvador on Friday. "We're really worried about it. I would like the referee and Fifa to watch Robben closely.

"He's one of the three or four best players in the world. I have a website and I analysed him as a player on it; he's amazing.

"But we have to say that there have been mistakes in this World Cup and we're really worried about Robben's diving, which he admitted. He admitted it!

"So I hope that the officials are very careful tomorrow [Saturday]. I urge them to watch out.

"We hope that there are no mistakes so, please, I would like to ask Fifa and the officials to watch out and be careful. This is very important and could have a big impact on the result."

Pinto was asked if he would like to see Robben immediately booked if he is deemed guilty of simulation early on in the game, so as to act as a deterrent to any other diving.

"That would be the most logical conclusion," he reasoned. "Maybe he would have to leave the field for diving twice. That could happen.

"But you know what? I want to trust the referee, so let's just hope nothing happens."

Uzbekistan's Ravshan Irmatov will be the man in the middle of Saturday's last-eight encounter in Salvador, which is scheduled to kick off at 22:00CET.

Leona

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here we go......................................... Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brazil 1 Columbia 0! :p

My take is that Brazil the host country will be favorites to beat Germany and the media will say that Germany WC hoodoo will see them ending their campaign in the semi final.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Special KT For Chonburific Part II

Brazil -0.75FT $500 :biggrin:
Total Goal over 0.75FH $200 :biggrin:

CS: 3-1 $50 :o
CS: 2-0 $50 :o
Neymar to score first goal: $50 :o
James Rodriguez to score first goal: $50 :o
Neymar/Rodriguez head to head over 1FT: $100 :o

Good luck and good night :wink:

Alamak :biggrin: :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1331437_full-lnd.jpg

we will kick the french OUT!!!

That Andreas Brehme played a leading role the last time Germany won the FIFA World Cup™ is common knowledge among football fans, especially as he scored the only goal of the game from the penalty spot in the Final against Argentina at Italy 1990. Less well known, however, is that he was also a crucial cog in the last German team to beat France at a World Cup.

you were right!
the french are out!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2399637_big-lnd.jpg

James Rodriguez (L) of Colombia is consoled by David Luiz of Brazil after the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Quarter Final match between Brazil and Colombia at Estadio Castelao on July 4, 2014 in Fortaleza, Brazil. (Photo by Al

Friday, 4 July 2014

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2399424_big-lnd.jpg

james is marked dead - rendered ineffective...

....James Rodriguez of Colombia controls the ball as Paulinho (L) and Fernandinho of Brazil give chase

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2399419_big-lnd.jpg

Neymar, Hulk and Oscar of Brazil ...confident of winning the world cup...
on their way to the world cup final and the champions........

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neymar broke one of his vertebrae and is out of the World Cup.

For Tuesday match, bet early on Germany vs Brazil before odds falls further.