• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can imagine someone like jw5 listening to the commentary on the players and what they are going to do and reading up on their profiles or he actually knows all about them long before the world cup even started.

Personally i don't really give a fuck on either side and the only famous french player i know is zidane.

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sports Reporter : Why are u playing? Aren't u sick?

Hummels : It was a false alarm and Joachim's mind games hehe

jw5

Loyal
Can imagine someone like jw5 listening to the commentary on the players and what they are going to do and reading up on their profiles or he actually knows all about them long before the world cup even started.

Personally i don't really give a fuck on either side and the only famous french player i know is zidane.

I only know those players who play in BPL, La Liga, Serie A and Champions League matches.......................... :o

jw5

Loyal

Sports Reporter : Why are u playing? Aren't u sick?

Hummels : It was a false alarm and Joachim's mind games hehe

He didn't play the round of 16 game because of the flu. That's why former Man City great Boateng moved to centre back and a player I had never heard of before came in at right back. :biggrin:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: World Cup 2014 Thread

Special KT for Chonburific.

Germany lvl $500.
Over 3/4 FH $200 :biggrin:
Over 2 1/4 FT $200

Thomas Muller to score first goal $50 :o
Karim Benzema to score first goal $50 :o

Everyone say Germany players lao sai, all take France. I will go against the flow :biggrin:

Hummels $$$$$$

jw5

Loyal
That should have been a peenalty.

Debuchy had hold of Klose's shirt. Normally if both players are tugging each other's shirts, the ref will let play go on. But this case it was only Debuchy tugging............................

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That should have been a peenalty.

Debuchy had hold of Klose's shirt. Normally if both players are tugging each other's shirts, the ref will let play go on. But this case it was only Debuchy tugging............................

If PK, my bets can declare win liao :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First time watching world cup on a computer while transiting in Singapore tonight.

Irony isn't it - I live in 2 third world countries Thailand and Indonesia I watch in HD for free but once back to first world here I have to watch in the internet. Anyway can't complain, at least still can watch and not block.

Dodomeki

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Klose to score in this game. If he doesn't, Germany better advance to the semi final otherwise his goal record is only on par with fatty Ronaldo.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On BBC we have Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer, Rio Ferdinand and Ruud Gullit sharing their views. Nice to watch these guys together.:smile: