• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
much as i root for Germany, i felt that their performance thus far is rather disappointing, as though they are restrained and lacking the punch. saving the best for the last, perhaps? think it's anyone's guess.

They dun have the hunger lah, they think they can win any game without hard labour, I remember the 2010 semi final against Spain, Spain have the ball and the Germans didnt pressure, just stay in their half and defend, I cursed and swear at them for not giving Spain a fight, damn wussy, pui!

jw5

Loyal
how much do kids get for their pocket money these days? $50 a week?

Dunno what's the going rate, but just look at the gadgets they have and the way many of them behave in public places and you can can conclude that many are really very spoilt.................................... :(

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Dunno what's the going rate, but just look at the gadgets they have and the way many of them behave in public places and you can can conclude that many are really very spoilt.................................... :(

the gadgets and subscription paid for by parents... it's the food that they eat and the places that they eat that surprises me. i'm guesstimating at least fifty bucks a week for all that fast food the kids consume all the time...

GuillermoOchoa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They dun have the hunger lah, they think they can win any game without hard labour, I remember the 2010 semi final against Spain, Spain have the ball and the Germans didnt pressure, just stay in their half and defend, I cursed and swear at them for not giving Spain a fight, damn wussy, pui!

So did Holland beat Spain in WC 2010? :rolleyes:

For 88 minutes u were so worried and depressed before Sneijder gave Oranje a life line. The game should have been 1-1 and Oranje would have lost out on penalty shoot out. :biggrin:

GuillermoOchoa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If later today Kellor Navas put up a superb performance to deny your Oranje a victory in 90 minutes, your Oranje keeper will lose out to him in penalty shootout. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night claypot losing 3 out of 4.
Wanted to rest tonight but since Dutch playing I think I just loot everything on them. Double or nothing.
Small bet on Argentina just because I want to see them face the ORANJE next.
If Dutch out then I pay up and retire for this World Cup.
Good luck all.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did Holland beat Spain in WC 2010? :rolleyes:

For 88 minutes u were so worried and depressed before Sneijder gave Oranje a life line. The game should have been 1-1 and Oranje would have lost out on penalty shoot out. :biggrin:

i dun condone the Dutch actions in the Final, but at least we put up a good fight, lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12936_5_max.jpg

Go Holland Go!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night claypot losing 3 out of 4.
Wanted to rest tonight but since Dutch playing I think I just loot everything on them. Double or nothing.
Small bet on Argentina just because I want to see them face the ORANJE next.
If Dutch out then I pay up and retire for this World Cup.
Good luck all.

Follow my handicap bet on Argentina -0.5FT lah. If you can find -0.25 plate win less, just grab it. I can't see Argentina losing in 90 mins. World Cup matches quarter final onwards all see pedigree and homeground advantage. Last night everybody see wah so good Columbia form so power still got 3/4 to eat. All go eat. In the end, also cui. This WC got another problem. The fucking sun. The south Americans are more adapt to the weather. You could see last night the Germans were super tired in the 2nd half. The sun was blazing during the first half.

Having said that, there is no 100%. Follow at your own risk. Lose mai curse me. Win, please up my points :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Follow my handicap bet on Argentina -0.5FT lah. If you can find -0.25 plate win less, just grab it. I can't see Argentina losing in 90 mins. World Cup matches quarter final onwards all see pedigree and homeground advantage. Last night everybody see wah so good Columbia form so power still got 3/4 to eat. All go eat. In the end, also cui. This WC got another problem. The fucking sun. The south Americans are more adapt to the weather. You could see last night the Germans were super tired in the 2nd half. The sun was blazing during the first half.

Having said that, there is no 100%. Follow at your own risk. Lose mai curse me. Win, please up my points :biggrin:

Yes I will punt a bit on messi and co.
Bulk of my funds will be invested with the Dutch.
Showhand with the profits I've made this far.
My fortunes are tied with ORANJE.
Also standby to loot more should game go into extra time or pk....but dun hope to see that happening as ROI will be drastically reduced by such an outcome.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. All that is needed is a moment of magic from Messi. Good luck.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes I will punt a bit on messi and co.
Bulk of my funds will be invested with the Dutch.
Showhand with the profits I've made this far.
My fortunes are tied with ORANJE.
Also standby to loot more should game go into extra time or pk....but dun hope to see that happening as ROI will be drastically reduced by such an outcome.

I got a bad feeling about Dutch because Alamaking is supporting them like an infatuated school girl. But I do hope they clear the handicap in normal time as I have a $50 parlay on them (together with Argentina -0.5).

If I were you, I would do the opposite. Main bulk on Argentina. If lose, then sleep. If win, take the winnings and bet on Holland and keep your original winnings :wink:

Macroeconomics101

Alfrescian
Loyal
much as i root for Germany, i felt that their performance thus far is rather disappointing, as though they are restrained and lacking the punch. saving the best for the last, perhaps? think it's anyone's guess.

No the Germans I feel are already giving their best shot. If they continue to be restrained, they will succumb to Brazil home ground advantage.

Brazil showed us the winning formula last night. Go aggressive and score first. Those who hold back and conserve their strength will lose.