• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Words of wisdom (or "wisdom") by our dear @eatshitndie! haha

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From "Apr 20, 2020":
sammyboy.com/posts/3099640
prc needs to be humiliated, fucked 69 times over, and degenerated back to stone age for chicoms to learn another century of shame and repentance.
More words of wisdom!
bow-gif.40441

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From "May 9, 2017":
sammyboy.com/threads/singapores-hidden-history.84290/post-2601403
hidden sg stories. can remember that my form teacher in primary school wore pink undies. didn't carry a mirror. dropped a pencil when teacher walked by and bent down to retrieve it. did it 6.9 times in 6.9 months and everytime she wore pink. it was a challenge among boys to find out and share the intell. peer pressure, may be some pleasure.
Our dear @eatshitndie's "hidden sg stories"!
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From "Jun 3, 2020":
sammyboy.com/posts/3137586
Civil war in China and civil war in USA. Sounds like a perfect world for me. King Putin will run the show. Start learning Russian.
I thought you said you were not going going to use American products anymore. Here you are. Are you using a QWERTY keyboard? better not - its invented by Americans
winnie will start using the invented in china squirty keyboard soon.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From "Sep 22, 2009":
sammyboy.com/posts/312637
some great japanese chefs who have emigrated to the u.s. ... there are classic sushi chefs and there are avant garde sushi chefs. ... first, the classicists ... next, the new creationists ... last but not least:
eatshitndie yukanshita, makes his own 12-inch maki with crabmeat and raw scallops on the inside, wrapped in yellow soy sheet (not nori), topped with maguro, sprinkled with tobiko and dripped with ponzu sauce. it's called karen's special, named after a customer who craves for raw scallops. japanese who showed up are fascinated and taking the inventions back to japan to tell their chefs.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From "Jun 21, 2021":
sammyboy.com/posts/3410205
Once you visited the Toilet and done, why would you want to stay In it.
i enjoy shitting and sitting in my toilet. i have 3, and depending on the color, ambience, and decor, i can have different moods, serenities, peace in each one. they’re all spotless, dust-free, tidy, pleasant, and smell great. they’re my sanctuaries and sacred chambers of rest, isolation, and worship.