• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [@jw5's real-life identity, including photos and even videos! haha] I STRONGLY SUSPECT (i.e. at least 69% sure) that his real-life name is "Allen Low"

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 160135
What kind of exercise equipment is this ?
A steering wheel ?
@ginfreely is it for you to suck cock more conveniently ? :eek:

1673779004820.png

WOW. Does this tool help to strengthen the pelvic muscles???

What are Kegel Exercises?

Kegel exercises are a form of physical therapy that ultimately aims to improve the strength of your pelvic floor muscles.

They were designed by Dr. Arnold H. Kegel in the 1940’s and it has gained widespread acceptance in the medical world. The pelvic muscles are responsible for supporting your bladder, rectum and small intestine.

Kegel exercises have been shown to assist men and women to hold in their urine or control the flow of it.

Interestingly, it was discovered that these pelvic floor exercises actually contribute to the improvement of sexual issues in both women and men, particularly erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

Unlike chemical treatments, kegel exercises require ongoing and frequent practice for results to show without any chemical based side effects.

It can be highly effective for mild cases of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. However, in moderate to severe cases, additional intervention will be required but kegel exercises may still prove to be an effective solution when coupled with these treatment options.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @hollowman, many belated thanks for supporting me in the above post of yours!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
Just in case you are, and/or anyone else is, wondering why I dare not say that I'm 100% (or at least 96.9%) sure that this "Allen Low" is @jw5's real-life identity, my main reason is that I strongly believe that @jw5 really has "a first class honours and a master's degree":
sammyboy.com/posts/3211411
but so far, I'm still unable to discover any proof that this "Allen Low" also has "a first class honours and a master's degree"! :frown:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
Although I'm still not confident enough to say that I'm 100% (or at least 96.9%) sure, I'm now very tempted to raise the percentage from at least 69% to 76.9% or even 86.9%! :eek: :tongue:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro no new evidence no talk. :biggrin:
Dear @MaximiLian, many belated thanks for your reply last Sunday!
bow-gif.40441

Actually, between my last post and my thread-starting post, I did post one "new evidence" (post #63) on "Sep 23, 2022" (roughly five months ago):
sammyboy.com/posts/3687335
but if that's not good enough for you, then I hope my following reply to @creampie's post (#43 on page 3 of this thread) will persuade you to agree with me that there is a more than 69% chance that the "Allen Low" in my thread-starting post is really @jw5's real-life identity:
Great investigative analysis.
Dear @creampie, many very belated thanks to you too for your reply over five months ago!
bow-gif.40441

Dont see any denials from jw5. Cuntonese are known to be vile and offensive.
I've also been waiting for @jw5's denial since I started my thread over five months ago; and if his real-life identity is really not the "Allen Low" in my thread-starting post, then I would expect him to deny it, not just because I've already denied that my own real-life identity is "Jeremy Quek" last year on "May 2, 2022":
sammyboy.com/posts/3601763
roughly four months before he called me "Jeremy Quek" for the first time on "Sep 5, 2022":
sammyboy.com/posts/3676864
but also because on "Feb 7, 2014" (over nine years ago), he himself bothered to post nine times that he was "not Kurt Tay" after @Debonerman kept calling him "Kurt Tay":
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/?q=not+kurt+tay&c[older_than]=2014-03-01&c[users]=jw5&o=date
https://www.sammyboy.com/search/69/?q=not+kurt+tay&c[older_than]=2014-03-01&c[users]=jw5&o=date

Furthermore, on "Mar 1, 2016" (nearly seven years ago), @jw5 tried to persuade @eatshitndie to agree with him that @GoldenDragon's real-life identity is "Mark Andrew Yeo" by saying that he would "bet my life on it":
sammyboy.com/posts/2394611
Anyway I am 100% about GoldenDragon, his other monikers and his identity. I would bet my life on it, let alone my internet moniker.
Was he implying that if @GoldenDragon's real-life identity is actually not "Mark Andrew Yeo", then he would be brave enough to commit suicide? :eek:
And if he dares to be so sure about the real-life identity of an anonymous internet moniker, then he should be even more (actually, he should be 100%) sure of his own real-life identity, right? :wink:

Therefore, if @jw5 is really such a brave, honourable and trustworthy Chinese (probably Cantonese) Sinkie man (or "gentleman" or even "hero"!), then he should "bet" his "life" again while swearing that:
1. his real-life identity is really not the "Allen Low" in my thread-starting post,
2. my (and also @Cottonmouth's, @sweetiepie's, @glockman's, etc.) real-life identity is really "Jeremy Quek",
in order to "save" his "face", right? :wink:

Come to think of it, to be fair to @jw5 and also to be more precise, I shall now add more details to the oath I swore last year on "May 2, 2022":
sammyboy.com/posts/3601763
I swear that if my real-life identity is the "Jeremy Quek" that @ginfreely keeps calling me, I will die a violent death!
:cool:
Since I registered my @empathizerofeatshitndie account on "Jan 23, 2020", I have never used any other account to post in this forum during the past 3+ years; and my real-life identity is certainly not "Jeremy Quek" because my real-life surname is not "Quek" and my real-life English name is also not "Jeremy"; if I am lying, then not only will I hope to die a violent death to atone for my sin, I will even try to commit suicide first! And if I fail to commit suicide on my first attempt, I will keep trying again and again until I succeed, unless the "violent death" that I'm hoping for happens to me first! And obviously, I would also never post again in this forum!

Now, let's see whether @jw5 will dare to post something similar! :wink:
Of course, it's certainly possible that he has become dishonourable and shameless enough to lie while swearing an oath; and in my opinion, it's also too late for any denials now to be credible, but let's see whether he will finally dare to do it anyway! :eek:

Alternatively, he might want to finally admit that "Allen Low" is indeed his real-life identity, followed by inviting Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) to visit him at his HDB flat in Buangkok Crescent! :eek: :tongue:
They might even fall in love and end up marrying and living happily ever after, right? :inlove: :tongue:

Last edited:

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the following page:
deviantart.com/avalon8174
you can see that his birthday is "Jan 8", so I strongly suspect that his full date of birth is 8 January 1974 (Tuesday), which means that he is now 48, going on 49, years old; and even if I'm wrong about his date of birth, I believe at least some of you will agree with me that @jw5 was probably born during the 1970s, right?
I strongly suspect that today is Allen Low's 49th birthday! :tongue:
Once again, I strongly suspect that today is Allen Low's 50th birthday! :tongue: