• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women status defines by the handbag they carry, men is watches?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LV, Prada and Chanel, women loves to flaunt their handbags, it defines their status and taste. So men status are based on the watches they wear?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
LV, Prada and Chanel, women loves to flaunt their handbags, it defines their status and taste. So men status are based on the watches they wear?

U are who U are. No amount of handbags or watches is going to re-define you. It's all in the head.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As far as I can see, the majority of whores have LV and Prada bags so where is the status?

Same goes with Rolex watches especially the solid gold variety. I'd be ashamed to wear one. The association is hardly flattering.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I can see, the majority of whores have LV and Prada bags so where is the status?

Same goes with Rolex watches especially the solid gold variety. I'd be ashamed to wear one. The association is hardly flattering.

If u cant afford one, admit it. Dont have to go all green eyes over have & have not.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If u cant afford one, admit it. Dont have to go all green eyes over have & have not.

Sam is right.

I personally encountered Chinese PRC who drank expensive corked wine and commented that he liked the taste of grapes. :eek:
Yes, he wore a genuine Rolex.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally encountered Chinese PRC who drank expensive corked wine and commented that he liked the taste of grapes. :eek:
Yes, he wore a genuine Rolex.

i've encountered a prc couple who opened a usd60 bottle of bordeaux only to mix it with a usd0.60 bottle of coke. reason: they like it fizzy and sweet. what they wear: woman fluants an lv bag, man wears a relax, oops i mean, rolex.