• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women status defines by the handbag they carry, men is watches?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is a gentleman, people will look at the lady beside him. If it is a lady, they will look at the gentleman holding her waist. In the mind of many people, that probably defines who you are.

Horse

I prefer to show off this in a bar.

ferrari_full.jpeg

I prefer to show off this in a bar. This is better than any watches. Such watches are for thieves to hone their skills.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
IWC is good but most of them have pretty large dials so looks good one guys/gals with larger arms or build.
Watches though are not what makes a man, his character is the one that defines him.
You may attract people but you may draw the wrong crowd in the end, if people know
you are rich, even a cheap $5 belt you buy will be looked at differently.

Many of my friends related the times when they wore an expensive watch to a party, not a single person
recognised it. Yet when they were outside, more than a few paid attention and some are attention one
could definitely do without.

Haha, those who wear expensive watches in hope of belonging to the in-crowd are deluding themselves. They are amongst the saddest folks in this world, and many are in finance industry.