• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woffles Wu: Medical Board punish him more than the mata did!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need I remind you that these 2PAP MP docs are MIWs....and they are supposedly MIWs for a good reason or so PAP would have us believe...

Sinkies often reminded the Pappies MP are selected for their intelligence but comments from these 2 MIW do not seem to show their ability to differentiate between a good apple and a bad apple in a crate.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
forumers here are making a mountain out of a molehill

The guy is not an ordinary sinkie. He is an extremely well known surgeon. It is not about making a mountain out of a molehill. It is about ensuring we have only honourable men in any given profession, men with integrity and are trustworthy. Do you want to see SG going down the hill to 3rd world country where anything can do?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....WW and his lawyer are more kuku than kukubird...
yes, there are many pple who breaks the law everyday and get away with it....but you can't use that as a mitigating factor.....truly retarded.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe thats why our high ranking scholar civil servants have been misbehaving. Imagine a Minister who is a paedophile. Nothing to do with his job what, unless he is overseeing a Child Ministry!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has already been punished enough by his parents who named him Woffles.

He parents also gave me a fuckface....
machiam like a lao teeko....why he never laser away his big fat mole on his chin?

He is also perpetuating the torture to his offsprings....son named Wellington and daughter named Waverly.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy is not an ordinary sinkie. He is an extremely well known surgeon. It is not about making a mountain out of a molehill. It is about ensuring we have only honourable men in any given profession, men with integrity and are trustworthy. Do you want to see SG going down the hill to 3rd world country where anything can do?

Woffles WhatHisName is very lucky
Moi discovered bideo after his news is no longer hot
Just finished my chicken from Kentucky
This is not how upright surgeons should be taught

[video=youtube;notKtAgfwDA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA[/video]

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He parents also gave me a fuckface....
machiam like a lao teeko....why he never laser away his big fat mole on his chin?

He is also perpetuating the torture to his offsprings....son named Wellington and daughter named Waverly.

Next kid will be named Westerhout to remind him of Geylang.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets not forget the real losers here..
I m talking about the rich tai-tai s with sagging nehnehs and flappy labia lips
...these poor things are forced to r fight against gravity for an extra 4 months.