• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woffles Wu: Medical Board punish him more than the mata did!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd take whatever JFK said about "responsibility" with a pinch of salt.:rolleyes:

He was one of the worst philanderers the white house ever had to honor of hosting. Clinton is a saint in comparison.

Which shows that you've not been thoroughly UnSinkified despite having lived or claimed to have lived abroad for many years.

A political leader's personal life is nobody else's business except his own.

The way to judge a political leader is by the sort of policies and programs he has initiated and/or implemented.

Sinkies should learn from the French - if a powerful man does not sleep with more than one woman, there must be something terribly wrong with him. The Old Fart must fall into this dysfunctional category! And yes, sex scandal, real or manufactured is one of the oldest tricks in the book! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idiots... Since when mata can sentence people in court??? Is the judge that punish him.

Try to stir shit again???:biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"did not make the misleading statements himself:

of course, just get someone ELSE to do the dirty work for oneself, huat huat huat

If he had no courage to admit being the driver and had to cheat to evade punishment, he would be likely to cheat in many other things. Would you trust such a man to perform your surgery?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The way to judge a political leader is by the sort of policies and programs he has initiated and/or implemented.

I'm full of admiration for JFK's political achievements. He was an excellent president who inspired the Apollo project at a time when the technology was rudimentary. It is one of the most awe inspiring projects that mankind has ever undertaken. Without him, it might never have happened.

All I'm saying is that he's not someone to preach "responsible behavior" as he lived a reckless life and was hardly a trustworthy and responsible husband.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm full of admiration for JFK's political achievements. He was an excellent president who inspired the Apollo project at a time when the technology was rudimentary. It is one of the most awe inspiring projects that mankind has ever undertaken. Without him, it might never have happened.

All I'm saying is that he's not someone to preach "responsible behavior" as he lived a reckless life and was hardly a trustworthy and responsible husband.

unfortunately many in this forum cant think straight and be objective

woffles wu biggest crime was that he was rich and successful; and flaunted it.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So over next 4-mths...all the Neneh and CB that he handles will done in the name of Recreation...
HUAT AH...

jw5

Loyal
Of course he has not.

You can take the sinkie out of sinkieland but you can never take the sinkieland out of the sinkie. :biggrin:

Which shows that you've not been thoroughly UnSinkified despite having lived or claimed to have lived abroad for many years.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Obviously you did not absorb a single word of what was said in JFK's famous speech. He was speaking of rights and responsibility of the educated citizen in the POLITICAL ARENA and not in his private life.

Your private life is your business and there can be a thousand and one reasons why one is not a good husband, many of which has nothing to do with the man. Whether he is a bad husband or not is nobody's business except his wife's. Whether he is a good congressman or senator or president is the educated citizen's responsibility to find out and vote wisely. The ignorance of one citizen in a democracy imperils the security of all and that is true regardless of whether the person who makes this statement is a playboy or a celibate priest. Is it clear now? :rolleyes:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing to do with his wealth. The fact that he admitted that he was the who provided the false information but was charged with abetment rather than providing false information. I am quite sure the summon goes to the owner of the car. Somehow he was the not the one providing false information at the end of the day.

sHAM+VERSION+Sun+Jun+17.jpg

Wu+VERSION+Fri+June+15.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The many who can not, no, will not think straight and be objective are the Lightning brigade here. Count yourself as one of those idiots.

It had nothing to do with his wealth or the fact that he flaunted it just as it should have nothing to do with the fact that I know how to make money from shorting stocks and have moved from Galaxy 27 and now Tencent 700, both of which have been covered.

It has everything to do with the rule of law and perverting the course of justice is a serious crime in any civilised society. Chris Huhne, a UK minister, who for your information are mostly not paid very well nor wealthy when compared to Sinkie MiniSTARS, got eight months' imprisonment on exactly the same set of facts as Woffles the Poodle. That is what the judge meant when he said that Mr. Huhne should "have no illusions as to the kind of sentence that he is going to receive".

[video=youtube;DWpeLNx7sT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWpeLNx7sT0[/video]

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is no crime to be rich, successful and flaunting it. It is a crime to cheat, and in this case, he is a cheat.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What really surprised me are these golden nuggets...

SMC DT was "perturbed" by an argument by Ms Mak Wei Munn, Woffles Wu's lawyer, that the offence committed had no impact on the plastic surgeon's medical practice...!!...quite shocking coming from a lawyer no less, when the conviction specifically relates to integrity and honesty whether in a professional or personal capacity...

SMC DT noted the lack of remorse shown by Woffles Wu, as he did not give a second thought when comitting the offence and claimed that it was a common practice to furnish false information to the Traffic Police fir such offences and that even some senior medical practitioners were doing so...!!...my goodness I should think it is now incumbent on the Commander of the Traffic Police to haul Woffles Wu in for questioning, to get him to name these docs who he claims have allegedly committed these criminal acts!!...

Source: http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/woffles-wu-suspended-practice-4-months

What is even more shocking is that 2 PAP MP docs, no less, appear to have found the SMC DT's decision unusual...!!

Dr Chia Shi-Lu, a member of the GPC for Health, said that the SMC does not usually step in when the offence has nothing to do with a doctor's medical practice. ..he acknowledged however that every medical practitioner is held to high standards...

Worse still...another PAP MP doc, Dr Lim Wee Kiat, was also surprised by the suspension order..."Four months of suspension from driving I understand, but why medical practice?" he said...!!

Strange, curious and shocking that these 2 PAP MP docs appear to fail to understand and appreciate that "Any act of dishonesty from a medical practitioner tarnishes and brings disrepute to the medical profession as a whole."...plus the rules of the Medical Registration Act...!!

Source: http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/woffles-wu-animated-suspension-20140408

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What really surprised me are these golden nuggets...

SMC DT was "perturbed" by an argument by Ms Mak Wei Munn, Woffles Wu's lawyer, that the offence committed had no impact on the plastic surgeon's medical practice...!!...quite shocking coming from a lawyer no less, when the conviction specifically relates to integrity and honesty whether in a professional or personal capacity...

SMC DT noted the lack of remorse shown by Woffles Wu, as he did not give a second thought when comitting the offence and claimed that it was a common practice to furnish false information to the Traffic Police fir such offences and that even some senior medical practitioners were doing so...!!...my goodness I should think it is now incumbent on the Commander of the Traffic Police to haul Woffles Wu in for questioning, to get him to name these docs who he claims have allegedly committed these criminal acts!!...

Source: http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/woffles-wu-suspended-practice-4-months

What is even more shocking is that 2 PAP MP docs, no less, appear to have found the SMC DT's decision unusual...!!

Dr Chia Shi-Lu, a member of the GPC for Health, said that the SMC does not usually step in when the offence has nothing to do with a doctor's medical practice. ..he acknowledged however that every medical practitioner is held to high standards...

Worse still...another PAP MP doc, Dr Lim Wee Kiat, was also surprised by the suspension order..."Four months of suspension from driving I understand, but why medical practice?" he said...!!

Strange, curious and shocking that these 2 PAP MP docs appear to fail to understand and appreciate that "Any act of dishonesty from a medical practitioner tarnishes and brings disrepute to the medical profession as a whole."...plus the rules of the Medical Registration Act...!!

Source: http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/woffles-wu-animated-suspension-20140408

SINKIES ARE EASILY SHOCKED AND VULGAR WHEN SOMEONE ELSE EXPRESSES A DIFF OPINION.

THEY ARE MPs ARE ARE PERFECTLY ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS.

MAN MADE LAWS ARE FLAWED AND RETARDED IN MANY CASES; JUST LIKE THE WOMENS CHARTER.
THEY ARE NOT THE LAWS OF PHYSICS OR CHEMISTRY.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINKIES ARE EASILY SHOCKED AND VULGAR WHEN SOMEONE ELSE EXPRESSES A DIFF OPINION.

MAN MADE LAWS ARE FLAWED AND RETARDED IN MANY CASES; JUST LIKE THE WOMENS CHARTER.

Wow! All caps. Now i m convinced. :rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Need I remind you that these 2PAP MP docs are MIWs....and they are supposedly MIWs for a good reason or so PAP would have us believe...

As for Legislation, unless you can change it, it applies to all(or so we are led to believe) , whether you like it or not.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

entitled to their views yet, even tho they are in postions of power. i hope tehydo not think they can force their views down one's throat BECAUSE they are MPs

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
... quite shocking coming from a lawyer no less, when the conviction specifically relates to integrity and honesty whether in a professional or personal capacity... it is now incumbent on the Commander of the Traffic Police to haul Woffles Wu in for questioning .. Worse still...another PAP MP doc, Dr Lim Wee Kiat, was also surprised by the suspension order..."Four months of suspension from driving I understand, but why medical practice?" he said...!!

He is a total disgrace to his profession. There are idiots who cannot see the difference between a honourable man and a cheat.