• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woffles Wu: Medical Board punish him more than the mata did!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 months suspended practice only in Sinkapore....but still can upgrade neh-nehs for women overseas.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont understand what the big deal is?

In the past this is called "absorbing points"

To take your argument to its logical conclusion, it's OK to murder someone and get a psychotic friend to take the rap for you, so that you get off scot-free and he gets off on account of insanity?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To take your argument to its logical conclusion, it's OK to murder someone and get a psychotic friend to take the rap for you, so that you get off scot-free and he gets off on account of insanity?

Like this sham marriage also ok la.
Standing as Tua Pek Kong also ok la.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
criminal breach of trust against whom? Their clients right?

I am not pro pap
but i am against retards who target rich and successful people out of spite.
And spore has lots of this kind of people nowadays

Dumbass PAP IB, don’t know how to read simple English and do basic research.

Section 53 of the Medical Registration Act provides that:

“(1) Where a registered medical practitioner is found by a Disciplinary Tribunal —

(a) to have been convicted in Singapore or elsewhere of any offence involving fraud or dishonesty;
(b) to have been convicted in Singapore or elsewhere of any offence implying a defect in character which makes him unfit for his profession;
(c) to have been guilty of such improper act or conduct which, in the opinion of the Disciplinary Tribunal, brings disrepute to his profession;
(d) to have been guilty of professional misconduct; or
(e) to have failed to provide professional services of the quality which is reasonable to expect of him,
the Disciplinary Tribunal may exercise one or more of the powers referred to in subsection (2).

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), the Disciplinary Tribunal may —
(a) by order remove the name of the registered medical practitioner from the appropriate register;
(b) by order suspend the registration of the registered medical practitioner in the appropriate register for a period of not less than 3 months and not more than 3 years;
(c) where the registered medical practitioner is a fully registered medical practitioner in Part I of the Register of Medical Practitioners, by order remove his name from Part I of that Register and register him instead as a medical practitioner with conditional registration in Part II of that Register, and section 21(4) to (9) shall apply accordingly;
(d) where the registered medical practitioner is registered in any register other than Part I of the Register of Medical Practitioners, by order impose appropriate conditions or restrictions on his registration;
(e) by order impose on the registered medical practitioner a penalty not exceeding $100,000;
(f) by writing censure the registered medical practitioner;
(g) by order require the registered medical practitioner to give such undertaking as the Disciplinary Tribunal thinks fit to abstain in future from the conduct complained of; or
(h) make such other order as the Disciplinary Tribunal thinks fit, including any order that a Complaints Committee may make under section 49(1)."

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass pap ib, don’t know how to read simple english and do basic research.

Section 53 of the medical registration act provides that:

“(1) where a registered medical practitioner is found by a disciplinary tribunal —

(a) to have been convicted in singapore or elsewhere of any offence involving fraud or dishonesty;
(b) to have been convicted in singapore or elsewhere of any offence implying a defect in character which makes him unfit for his profession;
(c) to have been guilty of such improper act or conduct which, in the opinion of the disciplinary tribunal, brings disrepute to his profession;
(e) to have failed to provide professional services of the quality which is reasonable to expect of him,
the disciplinary tribunal may exercise one or more of the powers referred to in subsection (2).

(2) for the purposes of subsection (1), the disciplinary tribunal may —
(a) by order remove the name of the registered medical practitioner from the appropriate register;
(b) by order suspend the registration of the registered medical practitioner in the appropriate register for a period of not less than 3 months and not more than 3 years;
(c) where the registered medical practitioner is a fully registered medical practitioner in part i of the register of medical practitioners, by order remove his name from part i of that register and register him instead as a medical practitioner with conditional registration in part ii of that register, and section 21(4) to (9) shall apply accordingly;
(d) where the registered medical practitioner is registered in any register other than part i of the register of medical practitioners, by order impose appropriate conditions or restrictions on his registration;
(e) by order impose on the registered medical practitioner a penalty not exceeding $100,000;
(g) by order require the registered medical practitioner to give such undertaking as the disciplinary tribunal thinks fit to abstain in future from the conduct complained of; or
(h) make such other order as the disciplinary tribunal thinks fit, including any order that a complaints committee may make under section 49(1)."

i dont agree with it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since when was woffles wu connected to the pap?

A slight connection.

wofflesoct.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me make the picture clear. If you own foreign property or work there as a consultant etc. you cannot have a conviction. Jail time for the rich means they can kiss all that goodbye. Hence it is actually the best way to whack them. Then you get our legal system who seems to go out of the way to make them happy. Who does that serve? You?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he earns $200,000 a month then 4 months suspension means $800,000 fine.

I doubt people like Woffles Wu are the slightest bit nervous about being out of work for four months. He is not like the riff-raff Sinkie peasants clinging onto their job for dear life. If anything, he would probably welcome the sabbatical.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
He thought he could use money to buy favours. He is a scum. His reasoning? "he had not given a second thought to what he did and that he believed it was a common practice to furnish false information to the Traffic Police for such offences.

Indeed shocking for a professional to deride the Traffic Police for being easily to fool or being incompetents to tell the fakes from the real culprits.

and the Tribunal said he was NOT remorseful.....
sigh....
?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbass PAP IB, don’t know how to read simple English and do basic research.

Section 53 of the Medical Registration Act provides that:

“(1) Where a registered medical practitioner is found by a Disciplinary Tribunal —

(a) to have been convicted in Singapore or elsewhere of any offence involving fraud or dishonesty;
(b) to have been convicted in Singapore or elsewhere of any offence implying a defect in character which makes him unfit for his profession;
(c) to have been guilty of such improper act or conduct which, in the opinion of the Disciplinary Tribunal, brings disrepute to his profession;
the Disciplinary Tribunal may exercise one or more of the powers referred to in subsection (2).

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), the Disciplinary Tribunal may —
(c) where the registered medical practitioner is a fully registered medical practitioner in Part I of the Register of Medical Practitioners, by order remove his name from Part I of that Register and register him instead as a medical practitioner with conditional registration in Part II of that Register, and section 21(4) to (9) shall apply accordingly;
(d) where the registered medical practitioner is registered in any register other than Part I of the Register of Medical Practitioners, by order impose appropriate conditions or restrictions on his registration;
(g) by order require the registered medical practitioner to give such undertaking as the Disciplinary Tribunal thinks fit to abstain in future from the conduct complained of; or
(h) make such other order as the Disciplinary Tribunal thinks fit, including any order that a Complaints Committee may make under section 49(1)."

wah so many restrictions. only saints need apply and this woffles should be expelled and ass whipped as he is guilty of a, b,c,d, etc. typical sinkie talk big all the time in 8 days and brag about his art collection and who is relatives are.

Last edited:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 months suspended practice only in Sinkapore....but still can upgrade neh-nehs for women overseas.

In USA, he is likely debarred for being a disgrace to his profession. Although many Americans are crooked, they still have high standards of integrity until proven guilty otherwise, which explains why Nixon was even brought down.