• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wither USA!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
China is expected to overtake USA as the world's biggest economy by 2016.

Russia and China are growing closer and stepping up co-operation.

USA has a debt of US$16trillion.

USA is in decline.

Singapore, under the pap, is sucking up to USA for the last 45years.

Will the PAP wither when USA withers?

2016 seems an inauspicious year for USA and the PAP

If China and Russia overwhelms the USA it is we and the rest of the world that will be in deep trouble. Pray it never happens.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cant speak for a looney..u got to ask him yourself

You're a loonie. LOL! Someone who gets aroused and excited over politics, like those inconsequential kopitiam ah-peks who think they're Prime Ministers, Sun-Tzu generals and political king-makers....when in all likelihood, their best years are all but finished, or never even happened for them.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If China and Russia overwhelms the USA it is we and the rest of the world that will be in deep trouble. Pray it never happens.

that's why I say it can be an inauspicious year, especially for USA and SG.

But with the way things are happening, it may be a matter of time before China and Russia overwhelms USA. Two superpowers co-operating closely has enormous synergies..USA is getting scared!

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're a loonie. LOL! Someone who gets aroused and excited over politics, like those inconsequential kopitiam ah-peks who think they're Prime Ministers, Sun-Tzu generals and political king-makers....when in all likelihood, their best years are all but finished, or never even happened for them.

Never was and never will be a looney. Speaking out against bad pap policies is the right thing to do for all Singaporeans and not confined to politicians. Look at what Catherine Lim is doing!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never was and never will be a looney. Speaking out against bad pap policies is the right thing to do for all Singaporeans and not confined to politicians. Look at what Catherine Lim is doing!

You make me puke. Oh please.....stop comparing you to Catherine Lim and btw, I dun even read Catherine Lim at all, if it's any consolation at all. While you speak out against bad pap policies, you peppered them with loads of personal attacks, character assassinations, cheap sarcasm and zero solutions of your own. Finally, it's just low-grade kopitiam babbling that most ah-peks with nothing better to do engage in, to recover their lost manhood, or what they're born without.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You make me puke. Oh please.....stop comparing you to Catherine Lim and btw, I dun even read Catherine Lim at all, if it's any consolation at all. While you speak out against bad pap policies, you peppered them with loads of personal attacks, character assassinations, cheap sarcasm and zero solutions of your own. Finally, it's just low-grade kopitiam babbling that most ah-peks with nothing better to do engage in, to recover their lost manhood, or what they're born without.

No one can compare to Catherine Lim..I admire Catherine Lim for her courage and wisdom

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and btw, I dun even read Catherine Lim at all,

are you afraid to know the truth?

burying your head in the ground is not good for you.

any decent man wld want to read and know more. you seem to be avoid the truth and prefer to be ignorant

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the fact that you come back repeated to read what I hv to say shows that you know I hv substance and talk sense. Otherwise you wld have just ignored me

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fact that you come back repeated to read what I hv to say shows that you know I hv substance and talk sense. Otherwise you wld have just ignored me

How wrong can you be.....cross my hear and hope to die. I DUN READ any of your shit here. I look at the title "whither USA" and thought it was started by someone else and there you're.

Do you see me participating in any of your threads? Nada. If you ever find me in any of your threads, it will be similar to this....I will be lambasting you and nothing else.

Dun over-estimate your own usefulness. You're zilt to me.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you afraid to know the truth?

burying your head in the ground is not good for you.

any decent man wld want to read and know more. you seem to be avoid the truth and prefer to be ignorant

The one who is ignorant is you. As it is.....EMPTY VESSEL MAKES THE MOST NOISE. What hv you contributed for the truth? Nothing.
You're just complaining, complaining, complaining and in-between make some personal attacks and blatant character assassinations in the guise
of agreeing with others, but who knows.....they cud all be your clones with those one-liners.

metalmickey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm waiting for those two to take off their clothes and start humping each other in wild passionate sex anytime soon. This is just the foreplay.