• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wither USA!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP knew it will be a tough fight, that's why it called upon LHL to help and not only that, TCH was pushed the buck to win PE, knowing that it would be a very tough task for him. There was nothing about being humbled by PE residents and it was not LLL that won, because even if you're the candidate, you would also win. To compare KPK with LLL on the basis of intelligence and suitability to run for public office is comparing Lexus with a Toyota.

hahaha..you really think that LHL and TCH expected a tough fight when they knew it was gg to be a multi corner contest? why then did LHL fall for the trick and called an early BE ? from 54% to 43% is not humiliation and humbled? did you see the kiasu and frustrated attitude of TCH at the post BE press conference? TCH was agitated and impatient...a sure sign of a humbled and frustrated person.

LHL came in to support KPK much later in the campaign when KPK and TCH faltered and ground feedback to LHL was that things didnt look good for the pap and he had to do something to swing the votes. despite LHL's effort, PAP still received abig slap and suffered a big humiliation at PE BE.

If you are still not convinced wait for the next BE or the next GE

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha..you really think that LHL and TCH expected a tough fight when they knew it was gg to be a multi corner contest? why then did LHL fall for the trick and called an early BE ? from 54% to 43% is not humiliation and humbled? did you see the kiasu and frustrated attitude of TCH at the post BE press conference? TCH was agitated and impatient...a sure sign of a humbled and frustrated person.

LHL came in to support KPK much later in the campaign when KPK and TCH faltered and ground feedback to LHL was that things didnt look good for the pap and he had to do something to swing the votes. despite LHL's effort, PAP still received abig slap and suffered a big humiliation at PE BE.

If you are still not convinced wait for the next BE or the next GE

As I expected, you're dumb as a jackass, even when I've thrown a rope for you to save you, yet you hang yourself with it. If LHL had depended on the ground feedback which failed him in the first place, you actually think he depended on it to know something was wrong so that he should do something to swing the votes? Why're you always so bloody naive?

TCH was agitated and impatient.....and you read it that he was humbled and frustrated? There you go again. Using your pea-brain to put words and emotions into someone else, but the truth is so much more elusive that your abject stupidity cannot possibly grasp.

Go ahead, revel in your hallucinations. I'm not going to spoon-feed you here or PAP spies will hear it as well. You can keep shooting in the dark for all I care, for I dun wish to help loonies like you to understand the reality of the actual political landscape. I rather you dumbfucks keep snorting on high and miss the woods for the trees. You deserve all that PAP dish out to you, for natural selection must play its role out in the real world, and the cyber world that you loonies choose to seek solace in is but the fool's gold that you hoard, that's all.

I'll let you win, since you think you're so smart and mighty in this make-believe space, I'll let you loonies continue to trip here, for all I care. :biggrin:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I expected, you're dumb as a jackass, even when I've thrown a rope for you to save you, yet you hang yourself with it. If LHL had depended on the ground feedback which failed him in the first place, you actually think he depended on it to know something was wrong so that he should do something to swing the votes? Why're you always so bloody naive?

TCH was agitated and impatient.....and you read it that he was humbled and frustrated? There you go again. Using your pea-brain to put words and emotions into someone else, but the truth is so much more elusive that your abject stupidity cannot possibly grasp.

Go ahead, revel in your hallucinations. I'm not going to spoon-feed you here or PAP spies will hear it as well. You can keep shooting in the dark for all I care, for I dun wish to help loonies like you to understand the reality of the actual political landscape. I rather you dumbfucks keep snorting on high and miss the woods for the trees. You deserve all that PAP dish out to you, for natural selection must play its role out in the real world, and the cyber world that you loonies choose to seek solace in is but the fool's gold that you hoard, that's all.

I'll let you win, since you think you're so smart and mighty in this make-believe space, I'll let you loonies continue to trip here, for all I care. :biggrin:

hahaha..ok..:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun have to repeat yourself. :biggrin:

I know you're still high on tripping. Like I said, I'll like to have what you're snorting.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Lord, is it psychoactive toads, shrooms or salvia divinorum or a concoct of all of them?

5nmOSnB.png

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no wonder you dont know what happened

I know how to avoid such incidents, unlike you....always so zealous to click click click to have the last word out, yet you're ignorant on how to walkaround the network conjestion because you're always high on some weeds and magic mushrooms.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know how to avoid such incidents, unlike you....always so zealous to click click click to have the last word out, yet you're ignorant on how to walkaround the network conjestion because you're always high on some weeds and magic mushrooms.

i admit i m not IT savvy...but i am, unlike you, not bothered nor agitated by unimportant things...i just remain coollll

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admit i m not IT savvy...but i am, unlike you, not bothered nor agitated by unimportant things...i just remain coollll

Nothing to do with IT savvy. It's just what loonies do......click happy on the internet, like first time playing with a dildo.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nahhhhh, nothing fanciful nor enjoyable abt posting a comment

Not when you're hallucinating, then you believe you can fly, just like posting here, you think you can bring down PAP and take your revenge, when the other party is screwing your ass off while you think PE residents voted the way they did because of you and your comments here. LOL, dream on, tripper.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not when you're hallucinating, then you believe you can fly, just like posting here, you think you can bring down PAP and take your revenge, when the other party is screwing your ass off while you think PE residents voted the way they did because of you and your comments here. LOL, dream on, tripper.

i am happily waiting for the next BE or GE