• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wither USA!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you dont think PAP is lost?

You still hero worship LHL and the pap?

You talking rocks here. Why should I entertain your interrogation of my allegiance to anyone or any party?
I've already said. If you've the answers, go stand for election and stop hiding in anonymity taking pot-shots.

If PAP were lost, you're not any better. Like I say, what's your credentials?

I dun give a shit to SG politics, and that include you and LHL. I dun even give a flying fuck to Barack Obama and Shi Xin Ping, so why do you think I'll subject myself to your silly questionings here? Get real please.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You talking rocks here. Why should I entertain your interrogation of my allegiance to anyone or any party?
I've already said. If you've the answers, go stand for election and stop hiding in anonymity taking pot-shots.

If PAP were lost, you're not any better. Like I say, what's your credentials?

I dun give a shit to SG politics, and that include you and LHL. I dun even give a flying fuck to Barack Obama and Shi Xin Ping, so why do you think I'll subject myself to your silly questionings here? Get real please.

You are entitled to your views.

I am entitled to mine.

How do you know what a pap loss means to me? Dont be too presumptous...just be humble and think you know me better than I do.

I know how I will celebrate at the next GE

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are entitled to your views.

I am entitled to mine.

How do you know what a pap loss means to me? Dont be too presumptous...just be humble and think you know me better than I do.

I know how I will celebrate at the next GE

Of course I dun know you. I can't even get you to present your basic credentials. All I'm reading here is a keyboard warrior who says PAP is this bad, that bad but I'm more interested in whether you've any answers yourself, but so far, I'm not getting it.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I dun know you. I can't even get you to present your basic credentials. All I'm reading here is a keyboard warrior who says PAP is this bad, that bad but I'm more interested in whether you've any answers yourself, but so far, I'm not getting it.

you are free to disagree with what i said or ignore me.

Am I free to feel and say that the pap is a bad govt?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are free to disagree with what i said or ignore me.

Am I free to feel and say that the pap is a bad govt?

I can say the Earth is flat but no one will believe me now since almost everyone knows the Earth is not flat. Same for your writings.
Until you show your credentials, we sud assume you're just complaining, but with no answers of you own. Since that is likely, dun you think you sud just shut-up and spare us your rantings?

It's not whether I'm free to disagree or to ignore you. You can write anything here but I'll just being you down to Earth when I've the mood, as I'm having now.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can say the Earth is flat but no one will believe me now since almost everyone knows the Earth is not flat. Same for your writings.
Until you show your credentials, we sud assume you're just complaining, but with no answers of you own. Since that is likely, dun you think you sud just shut-up and spare us your rantings?

It's not whether I'm free to disagree or to ignore you. You can write anything here but I'll just being you down to Earth when I've the mood, as I'm having now.

Sure you can say the world is flat and I wont stop you. I will just ignore it.

I am not here to pamper to your mood and I will speak my view whether you like it or not.

I will let those who read, not you, decide whether i am right or wrong

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure you can say the world is flat and I wont stop you. I will just ignore it.

I am not here to pamper to your mood and I will speak my view whether you like it or not.

I will let those who read, not you, decide whether i am right or wrong

You're not speaking your views....you're just COMPLAINING but it's obvious from your multitude of posts over many threads that you've no answers. So spare us lah. If there's a candidate who can take PAP on and out, I wud be a much better choice than you, but I'm not even interested, for why sud I bother to save loonies like you from the rot consequent to PAP. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're not speaking your views....you're just COMPLAINING but it's obvious from your multitude of posts over many threads that you've no answers. So spare us lah. If there's a candidate who can take PAP on and out, I wud be a much better choice than you, but I'm not even interested, for why sud I bother to save loonies like you from the rot consequent to PAP. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

you can say that it's complaining if it makes you feel better. as for me, i am stating my views.

i wld like to see the pap dismantle GRCs and dare face opposition one to one

until then, i will keep harping on how the pap gerrymandered ..call it a complaint if you wish

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can say that it's complaining if it makes you feel better. as for me, i am stating my views.

i wld like to see the pap dismantle GRCs and dare face opposition one to one

until then, i will keep harping on how the pap gerrymandered ..call it a complaint if you wish

If not for the GRC scheme, you think WP cud have so many members in parliament? You actually think there're candidates with calibre that cud stand and win in an SMC? Name me 10 of them. I dun think you can name even 1.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If not for the GRC scheme, you think WP cud have so many members in parliament? You actually think there're candidates with calibre that cud stand and win in an SMC? Name me 10 of them. I dun think you can name even 1.

yes...if not for PAP's underhand tactics, the pap wld be lucky to have 60% of the seats

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes...if not for PAP's underhand tactics, the pap wld be lucky to have 60% of the seats

I woud like what you're snorting. PAP will finally fall not because people like you can do a better job. It's a fact most political parties, if not all, cannot have an eternal grip on power. History is a good guide. Even with the removal of PAP, another party will still try to monopolize power and reap selfish returns for themselves and their own cronies. This is a FACT that history teaches us. So, stop being dramatic.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I woud like what you're snorting. PAP will finally fall not because people like you can do a better job. It's a fact most political parties, if not all, cannot have an eternal grip on power. History is a good guide. Even with the removal of PAP, another party will still try to monopolize power and reap selfish returns for themselves and their own cronies. This is a FACT that history teaches us. So, stop being dramatic.

Let's wait and see when and how the pap falls...let's see whether you are right or I am right....until then, what you said is pure speculation

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't seem to learn from history or else you're on some fantasy tripping.

history may not be an accurate predictor of the future..no need to speculate the future now...have patience. time will tell whether you are right or wrong.

LHL, not in his wildest dream, could have imagined the humiliation and slaughter of the pap at PE BE. What will the next GE hold for LHL and the PAP? Will it be worse than their predicted nightmare scenario?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
history may not be an accurate predictor of the future..no need to speculate the future now...have patience. time will tell whether you are right or wrong.

LHL, not in his wildest dream, could have imagined the humiliation and slaughter of the pap at PE BE. What will the next GE hold for LHL and the PAP? Will it be worse than their predicted nightmare scenario?

You're not very bright. History is the single most important barometer and predictor of the future. Ignore it at your own peril.
PERIOD.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! You're ridiculous. :biggrin:

i may seem ridiculous to you. but that does not make me ridiculous.

LHL and TCH thought that fielding LLL against KPK was ridiculous too. But look how LHL and TCH got humbled by PE residents.

You got many things to learn

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i may seem ridiculous to you. but that does not make me ridiculous.

LHL and TCH thought that fielding LLL against KPK was ridiculous too. But look how LHL and TCH got humbled by PE residents.

You got many things to learn

That's your presumption. You're just plucking all sorts of frivolous "reasons" from thin air just to augment your failing argument.
I'm not going to help you to defend your lame "reasons", but for the sake of some clarity, let me help you a bit here. If PAP had confidence of winning PE, it would not have parachuted an unknown KPK who joined the party for just 3 fucking short weeks.

PAP knew it will be a tough fight, that's why it called upon LHL to help and not only that, TCH was pushed the buck to win PE, knowing that it would be a very tough task for him. There was nothing about being humbled by PE residents and it was not LLL that won, because even if you're the candidate, you would also win. To compare KPK with LLL on the basis of intelligence and suitability to run for public office is comparing Lexus with a Toyota.

LLL is a sales trainer at Great Eastern Life, whereas KPK is a consultant surgeon. Who has the intelligence to solve complex social and economic problems, I think I do not need to convince you who, unless you're thick between your ears.

So is Dr KPK really a ‘nobody’? Obviously not.

Apparently Dr Koh is an extremely busy and “well-credentialled” man, according to information TR Emeritus received from its readers.

1 ) Director & Consultant Surgeon, Capstone Colorectal Surgery Centre.
2 ) Adjunct Assistant Professor, DUKE-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore.
3 ) Consultant Surgeon, Department of Colorectal Surgery, Singapore General Hospital (SGH).
4 ) Visiting Consultant, Department of General Surgery, Changi General Hospital.
5 ) Acting Director, Colorectal Cancer Molecular Genetics Research Laboratory, SGH.
6 ) Acting Director, Colorectal Cancer Genomic Health Service, SGH.
7 ) Clinical Lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore (NUS).
8 ) Co-Supervisor (PhD Program), Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, NUS.
9 ) Adjunct Clinician Scientist, Institute of Bioengineering & Nanotechnology (IBN), A*Star.
10 ) Active in clinical and molecular research and has published widely in both clinical and basic science peer-reviewed journals.
11 ) Reviewer for the Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics as well as Diseases of the Colon and Rectum.
12 ) Reviewer for the SGH Research Grant.
13 ) Ad-hoc grant reviewer for the NMRC (National Medical Research Council) Grant.
14 ) Committee Member of the Gastroenterological Society of Singapore (GESS).
15 ) Council Member of the International Council of Coloproctology.
16 ) Member of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS).
17 ) Commanding Officer (CO) of a Combat Service Support Battalion (CSSB).
18 ) Committee Member in the SingHealth Sub-committee on Leadership and Succession Planning.
19 ) Executive Committee Member at the Telok Blangah Dover Crescent Resident’s Committee since 2002.
20 ) Member of the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
21 ) Assistant Liaison Officer (Singapore Police Force) for Telok Blangah Dover Crescent Neighborhood Watch Zone since 2002.

Last edited: