• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wise words from Chee Soon Chuan

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I've said before, CSJ has walked a hard path towards learned wisdom. I would like to see him represent SG in parliament someday, and when he does, he will be lauded as the one true politician that deserved every winning vote he got.

Press on, CSJ.

Yes he has made real sacrifice unlike the PAP MPs who walked in to parliament with ease.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes crazy attacks. CSJ only focused on issues and replied on attacks, where got milk voters' sympathy? Show family photo is milk sympathy? This proves that everything can be twisted. Not MP how to hold meet people session and no funds how to help residents? Stupid accusations indeed.

This should tell you that when people want to attack you. Whatever you say or do, they will twist it to imply it is something wrong when it's nothing wrong. Whatever you say never they will lie you did. That's how mudlander slanderers behave.

At least for CSJ, this attack by Eugene tan is in the open and can be countered. But when people do it via underground poison pen letter, you can't even counter and worse some idiot sinkies choose not to believe what's said and done and declared in the open, but believe in underground attack by mudlanders.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There wasn't anything wrong with csj's brand of politics then and now.
Sinkies are just behind time, no matter CSJ adjusted his style to better educate sinkies. Both styles are fine with me, I preferred the no holds barred version but if the mellowed one can reach out to more people then so be it.
Even then 70% of sinkies are still morons beyond hope

I am with you on this. Dr. Chee is way ahead of his time. Regarding his brand of politics, I find it perfectly normal and aboveboard as it is an adversarial system with each party trying to outdo the other. However the PAP make and remake the rules and put every state organ and appendage under its absolute control. The result is an utterly non-level playing field. No holds barred is not the same as lawlessness or gangster-style as PAP would like sinkies to believe. The way they character-assassinate their opponents especially Dr.Chee is already very well documented. it is hope that all his hard work and sacrifices will bear fruit in the not too distant future. There is hope of salvation yet for the 70% unenlightened ones.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ball licker

Attachments

• nmp-eugene-tan.jpg
    nmp-eugene-tan.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 221

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been thinking of dr chee's reaction to main stream media. one thing he said very wrongly was he felt proud of what he did in the past, he should apologise and express regret, that is what majority of sinkies want to see although i see no fault of his at all. real hard truth! this is how sinkies have been brainwashed thinking he did wrong.

jw5

Loyal
I am with you on this. Dr. Chee is way ahead of his time. Regarding his brand of politics, I find it perfectly normal and aboveboard as it is an adversarial system with each party trying to outdo the other. However the PAP make and remake the rules and put every state organ and appendage under its absolute control. The result is an utterly non-level playing field. No holds barred is not the same as lawlessness or gangster-style as PAP would like sinkies to believe. The way they character-assassinate their opponents especially Dr.Chee is already very well documented. it is hope that all his hard work and sacrifices will bear fruit in the not too distant future. There is hope of salvation yet for the 70% unenlightened ones.

It will be very difficult to undo the years of indoctrination. Many sinkies are impressionable and easily manipulated and some suffer from delusions of grandeur. Even scholars who are supposed to be of reasonable intelligence have been influenced by and ingrained with the "pappy mentality". Enlightenment is quite a distance away. :wink: